Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 6, 2011
8:35:15 AM
View profile
Infuse 4G update to 2.3 Gingerbread?
Not sure I'd this topic has been started but I wanted to get one going.

Yes the infuse has 2.2.1 and all seems to work well but why not put 2.3 on a phone as good as this is a shame.

And I'd hope 2.3 would have Bluetooth voice over dialing cause that's a glarring omission at this point.

Any news?

Thanks

Bman
Not sure I'd this topic has been started but I wanted to get one going.

Yes the infuse has 2.2.1 and all seems to work well but why not put 2.3 on a phone as good as this is a shame.

And I'd hope 2.3 would have Bluetooth voice over dialing cause that's a glarring omission at this point.

Any news?

Thanks

Bman
Sent from my Android powered Samsung Galaxy Note 4G LTE

Infuse 4G update to 2.3 Gingerbread?

53 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(53)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 10:46:54 AM
(0)
Scholar
From what I can see its a new build originally from Aug 4th that addressed wiring and GPS connection speeds?

And supposedly better speeds within the screen changes.

So supposed to run a lot smoother than the E1 update.
From what I can see its a new build originally from Aug 4th that addressed wiring and GPS connection speeds?

And supposedly better speeds within the screen changes.

So supposed to run a lot smoother than the E1 update.

Re: Infuse 4G update to 2.3 Gingerbread?

31 of 54 (1,916 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 10:47:49 AM
(0)
Scholar
Not wiring wifi. Darn spellcheck!
Not wiring wifi. Darn spellcheck!

32 of 54 (1,914 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 11:04:38 AM
(0)
Guru
Got the update also. 75% installed and said update failed, then rebooted. Mine is rooted, but stock ROM. ANYONE successfully installed with rooted phone?
Got the update also. 75% installed and said update failed, then rebooted. Mine is rooted, but stock ROM. ANYONE successfully installed with rooted phone?

33 of 54 (1,903 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 1:25:50 PM
(0)
Master
@davidusr
I would be careful about installing the update on a rooted phone. You could potentially lose the root access and might not get it back. I would suggest checking the ROM developer sites to see if there are any problems with installing the update on the rooted stock ROM.
Probably from mobile, maybe. Smiley Happy
@davidusr
I would be careful about installing the update on a rooted phone. You could potentially lose the root access and might not get it back. I would suggest checking the ROM developer sites to see if there are any problems with installing the update on the rooted stock ROM.
Probably from mobile, maybe. :)
Posted by a mobile device.

34 of 54 (1,880 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 14, 2011 1:48:59 PM
(0)
Guru
Edited by Entropy512 on Sep 14, 2011 at 1:50:16 PM

Ann154 wrote:
@davidusr

It's basically impossible to lose root permanently on our devices, unless Samsung disables download (Odin/Heimdall) mode.  I've seen reports that UCKH1 DOES include a new bootloader that has new warnings in download mode, but no evidence of download mode getting blocked.

Edit:  UCKH1 definitely includes new radio firmware.  Other than that and bootloaders, no clue.  Can't fit much into 14.2 MB.

Ann154 wrote:
@davidusr

It's basically impossible to lose root permanently on our devices, unless Samsung disables download (Odin/Heimdall) mode.  I've seen reports that UCKH1 DOES include a new bootloader that has new warnings in download mode, but no evidence of download mode getting blocked.

Edit:  UCKH1 definitely includes new radio firmware.  Other than that and bootloaders, no clue.  Can't fit much into 14.2 MB.

-------------- CyanogenMod 9/10 device co-maintainer for: SGH-I777 (AT&T Galaxy S2) GT-N7000 (International Galaxy Note) GT-N8013 (Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi)

[ Edited ]
35 of 54 (1,874 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 8:12:04 AM
(0)
Tutor

Did anyone lose GPS lock completely after updating?  I've let my phone sit for 30 minutes and no satellites even display in lbstestmode app.  I haven't changed any settings in there... yet.  I had a perfect lock (within 10 seconds) before update

Did anyone lose GPS lock completely after updating?  I've let my phone sit for 30 minutes and no satellites even display in lbstestmode app.  I haven't changed any settings in there... yet.  I had a perfect lock (within 10 seconds) before update

36 of 54 (1,775 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 8:42:04 AM
(0)
Scholar

I tried it only once thus far and it never completely locked for me.

It could only get me with 700 ft of where I was at. I need to test it more.

I tried it only once thus far and it never completely locked for me.

It could only get me with 700 ft of where I was at. I need to test it more.

37 of 54 (1,766 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 8:44:05 AM
(0)
Tutor
Are you getting any satellites displayed in lbstestmode? For me, it's like it's not even trying to look for sats... :-(
Are you getting any satellites displayed in lbstestmode? For me, it's like it's not even trying to look for sats... :-(

38 of 54 (1,765 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 8:44:12 AM
(0)
Scholar

Entropy512 wrote:

When I saw it was updating, I was hoping this was it, but when I saw the download to be 14 MB, I knew it wasn't it and just another small pebble step in waiting for GB.

Hopefully this new ROM will be the set up for GB, not sure.

Entropy512 wrote:

When I saw it was updating, I was hoping this was it, but when I saw the download to be 14 MB, I knew it wasn't it and just another small pebble step in waiting for GB.

Hopefully this new ROM will be the set up for GB, not sure.

39 of 54 (1,769 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 15, 2011 3:21:52 PM
(0)
Teacher

I ran the update this morning but it locked up at 78%.  I finally cancelled it after waiting about 30 minutes with no movement then it wouldn't pick up the update again for me to try and download it. It's down right pathetic to be stuck waiting for the Gingerbread update this long, especially when the Infuse was released in Canada quite some time ago with Gingerbread already installed. It speaks volumes about what AT&T and Samsung think of their U.S. customers. Smiley Mad

I ran the update this morning but it locked up at 78%.  I finally cancelled it after waiting about 30 minutes with no movement then it wouldn't pick up the update again for me to try and download it. It's down right pathetic to be stuck waiting for the Gingerbread update this long, especially when the Infuse was released in Canada quite some time ago with Gingerbread already installed. It speaks volumes about what AT&T and Samsung think of their U.S. customers. Smiley Mad

40 of 54 (1,699 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 7:31:39 AM
(0)
Scholar
Edited by Evil_Homer on Sep 16, 2011 at 7:40:30 AM

I just got the UCKH1 update... I wonder how soon after this would we get 2.3?

I just got the UCKH1 update... I wonder how soon after this would we get 2.3?

[ Edited ]
41 of 54 (3,582 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 16, 2011 7:43:12 AM
(0)
Scholar
Yeah. I wish I knew, all I know is when I had my Cappy last year the update to FROYO took 6 months longer than it should have.

Right now we're at approximately 1 month past what I thought we should have received GB. so maybe around the new year if ATT's track record holds up....
Yeah. I wish I knew, all I know is when I had my Cappy last year the update to FROYO took 6 months longer than it should have.

Right now we're at approximately 1 month past what I thought we should have received GB. so maybe around the new year if ATT's track record holds up....

42 of 54 (3,575 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 20, 2011 7:56:51 AM
(0)
Guru

Good news that something might be coming soon:  A leaked AT&T firmware showed up yesterday, build ID is UCKI3.

Unfortunately without kernel source or Gingerbread-compatible bootloaders it isn't too useful, but at least some of the deficiencies in Rogers-based Gingerbread should be correctable now:

1)  Looks like the Rogers 15FPS video recording limitation can be fixed using UCKI3's camera library

2)  People have indicated that pulling the UCKI3 RIL and putting it into Rogers-derived firmware restores HSPA+ capability

3)  HDMI is unknown...  Without kernel source for I3 this one's tougher as it DOES have kernel involvement.

Good news that something might be coming soon:  A leaked AT&T firmware showed up yesterday, build ID is UCKI3.

Unfortunately without kernel source or Gingerbread-compatible bootloaders it isn't too useful, but at least some of the deficiencies in Rogers-based Gingerbread should be correctable now:

1)  Looks like the Rogers 15FPS video recording limitation can be fixed using UCKI3's camera library

2)  People have indicated that pulling the UCKI3 RIL and putting it into Rogers-derived firmware restores HSPA+ capability

3)  HDMI is unknown...  Without kernel source for I3 this one's tougher as it DOES have kernel involvement.

-------------- CyanogenMod 9/10 device co-maintainer for: SGH-I777 (AT&T Galaxy S2) GT-N7000 (International Galaxy Note) GT-N8013 (Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi)

43 of 54 (3,365 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 22, 2011 2:01:52 PM
(0)
Contributor

I still have UCKE3 on my phone.  When I check for updates, the phone will sometimes hang.  When it doesn't hang it tells me that my software is up to date... Obviously it isn't.  I don't really need the UCKH1 update but I'm concerned that if my phone isn't seeing this update that it wont see the Gingerbread update.  Also could the UCKH1 update be required before the Gingerbread update? 

Anybody have any ideas?  I'm obviously a novice a this stuff but I really want Gingerbread when it's available.

I still have UCKE3 on my phone.  When I check for updates, the phone will sometimes hang.  When it doesn't hang it tells me that my software is up to date... Obviously it isn't.  I don't really need the UCKH1 update but I'm concerned that if my phone isn't seeing this update that it wont see the Gingerbread update.  Also could the UCKH1 update be required before the Gingerbread update? 

Anybody have any ideas?  I'm obviously a novice a this stuff but I really want Gingerbread when it's available.

44 of 54 (3,176 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 24, 2011 12:53:41 AM
(0)
Teacher
My phone hung at 80% on the first try with H1. The second try I set my phone directly on top of my router so I had max wifi signal and it downloaded quickly with no issues.
My phone hung at 80% on the first try with H1. The second try I set my phone directly on top of my router so I had max wifi signal and it downloaded quickly with no issues.

45 of 54 (3,078 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 26, 2011 10:35:25 PM
(0)
Tutor

JUst saw the commercial for the Galaxy s II, and saw that it was releasing with Gingerbread 2.3.4, A link said AT&T was going to push an OTA update as well to be timed with the S II's release (OCT 02). I want to know if this is true. If so I can wait a few more days, but if that is not the case I will take other measures. Anyone have a definitive answer. By the way Thanks AT&T for getting 4G out to the Coast Guard Base. My phone now tops Verizon's offerings (Well Done). 

JUst saw the commercial for the Galaxy s II, and saw that it was releasing with Gingerbread 2.3.4, A link said AT&T was going to push an OTA update as well to be timed with the S II's release (OCT 02). I want to know if this is true. If so I can wait a few more days, but if that is not the case I will take other measures. Anyone have a definitive answer. By the way Thanks AT&T for getting 4G out to the Coast Guard Base. My phone now tops Verizon's offerings (Well Done). 

46 of 54 (2,978 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2011 1:19:49 AM
(0)
Contributor

This is AT&T's way of trying to make people buy the S2. Because we want the 2.3 update so bad, some people will just give up waiting and either A)root and update, or B)buy the S2. They're probably going to wait until the S2 has lost it's "newness" and THEN put out the update. 

I've spoken with AT&T and Samsung about the update, (at least their service reps), and so far AT&T has said that they aren't at liberty to discuss the update status, and there's no known date for release. Samsung, on the other hand, said that there wasn't even an update for the Infuse at all. 

I just recently got this phone, and honestly, I have no problems with it yet, it's much better than the piece of crap of a phone that I had before...Sony Ericsson X10...lame phone btw. The only thing I want out of this phone is to be able to make skype calls with the front facing camera! I mean, come on! What's the use of this thing besides a mirror to check if I have something stuck in my teeth???

This is AT&T's way of trying to make people buy the S2. Because we want the 2.3 update so bad, some people will just give up waiting and either A)root and update, or B)buy the S2. They're probably going to wait until the S2 has lost it's "newness" and THEN put out the update. 

I've spoken with AT&T and Samsung about the update, (at least their service reps), and so far AT&T has said that they aren't at liberty to discuss the update status, and there's no known date for release. Samsung, on the other hand, said that there wasn't even an update for the Infuse at all. 

I just recently got this phone, and honestly, I have no problems with it yet, it's much better than the piece of crap of a phone that I had before...Sony Ericsson X10...lame phone btw. The only thing I want out of this phone is to be able to make skype calls with the front facing camera! I mean, come on! What's the use of this thing besides a mirror to check if I have something stuck in my teeth???

47 of 54 (2,184 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 10, 2011 8:35:26 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by Phil-101 on Dec 10, 2011 at 8:40:12 AM

There is a 2.3 out for the Infuse because Rogers has it in Canada. AT&T lolled me into buying this phone by saying it would have the software I wanted by the end of the year and now it is not likely to get it. I am pretty sure a press release would be enough to say false advertising.

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]

There is a 2.3 out for the Infuse because Rogers has it in Canada. AT&T lolled me into buying this phone by saying it would have the software I wanted by the end of the year and now it is not likely to get it. I am pretty sure a press release would be enough to say false advertising.

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate]

[ Edited ]
48 of 54 (1,699 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 11, 2011 10:06:26 AM
(0)
Scholar
Sadly this is the typical MO for Samsung at ATT.

Yoy usually have to wait FOREVER for a software update.

The shame of this one is that there was an actual press release about this phone is others getting the Gingerbread update way back in July.

And we watched most of those phone get the update except the Infuse.

I love the phone. But why such a long wait when Rogers got the update and that build is 95% similar to ATT's.
Sadly this is the typical MO for Samsung at ATT.

Yoy usually have to wait FOREVER for a software update.

The shame of this one is that there was an actual press release about this phone is others getting the Gingerbread update way back in July.

And we watched most of those phone get the update except the Infuse.

I love the phone. But why such a long wait when Rogers got the update and that build is 95% similar to ATT's.

49 of 54 (1,640 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2011 7:41:58 AM
(0)
Guru

Yup.  Fixed reliable camera libraries have been available since September, and "drop in" well into the UXKG3 release.

The only other thing really missing in UXKG3 after that is MHL support - there's no way that's taking 3-4 months.

However, it appears that AT&T is spending most of their time integrating CarrierIQ spyware - it is MUCH more invasive in recent leaks than in the Rogers UXKG3 release.

Yup.  Fixed reliable camera libraries have been available since September, and "drop in" well into the UXKG3 release.

The only other thing really missing in UXKG3 after that is MHL support - there's no way that's taking 3-4 months.

However, it appears that AT&T is spending most of their time integrating CarrierIQ spyware - it is MUCH more invasive in recent leaks than in the Rogers UXKG3 release.

50 of 54 (1,592 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2012 3:29:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

I am so frustated of  AT&T. When I bought Infuse 4g the sales guy from AT&T told me it is getting gingerbread update next month. It's already been 8 months and no GB at all. Samsung has already released GB version for Infuse but it's AT&T who is putting on hold. C'mon it's been over a year since GingerBread has been released. Now I understand Why Google's pure Android versions so called "Nexus" never comes in AT&T.

Never gonna trust AT&T again regarding the updates and smarphones.

I am so frustated of  AT&T. When I bought Infuse 4g the sales guy from AT&T told me it is getting gingerbread update next month. It's already been 8 months and no GB at all. Samsung has already released GB version for Infuse but it's AT&T who is putting on hold. C'mon it's been over a year since GingerBread has been released. Now I understand Why Google's pure Android versions so called "Nexus" never comes in AT&T.

Never gonna trust AT&T again regarding the updates and smarphones.

51 of 54 (1,488 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2012 10:26:00 PM
(0)
Mentor

Hello everyone,

I too had the problem that everyone is having with Kies mini saying my phone is unregistered and Samsung support not doing a thing to fix the issue., but I found a last night and it does not require gtg unbrick to be use or your phone to be rooted or any of the like.  If you follow these steps you should be good, if you have problem plenty of us on this thread an help you out.

Here is what I did:

1.Download the .md5 file from here http://davidstarenterprises.net/I997UCKL2-Homebinary.tar.md5 (this is the same file that jvanlew at XDA Devoplers found) I just made another download so it does not take up his bandwidth he gets all the credit for this find. This file has been captured from Kies mini so it is the official version of Gingerbread. Download the file it will be called I997UCKL2-Homebinary.tar.md5 and save it where you can find it again like your the desktop where all your icons are this will take some time about 10 to 20 mins depending on your internet speed.

If you have a Mac, then I guess that you could unzip it and flash it thru heimdall, not sure of how to do this as I don't have a mac, so if someone wants to try this and post how to do it with a mac great.

2. Next Download and save Odin3 1.7 from herehttp://davidstarenterprises.net/Odin3 v1.7.exe and save it to your desktop this will be a quick download. Open Odin3 v1.7 up. Dont click anything in Odin till that md5 file is done downloading.

3, When the .md5 file is done downloading it will be called I997UCKL2-Homebinary.tar.md5

4. In Odin click PDA it will pop open a window browse to your desktop or where ever you save the file select it and click open.

5. Do not click anything else in Odin leave everything the way it is.

6. Place phone in download mode here is how you do this:

1. Connect the usb cable that came with the infuse into your computer usb ports does not matter which ones you use.

2. Power down the phone then remove the battery, put the battery back in, you will need two hands for this press and hold both volume buttons with your thumb, then plug in the USB cable that came with the phone in to the bottom of the phone.

3. You will get a message on your screen that says Warning!!!

A Custom OS can cause critical problems......

a.  Press Volume up to continue

b. The screen will change to a yellow Triangle that says do not turn off Target!!!!

c. Your phone is now in download mode.

1. You will see the device connected in ODIN, and it should have the second row of box filled in as such 0:[COMxxx] your com port will change mine goes between 3 and 4 you may get com1 as long as it is in there that is all you need, it will be in yellow.

2. Hit the Start button in Odin to begin the upgrade process the box above the com box will have stuff in it now not a whole lot to read there.

3. In Odin there is box that says messages it should have the following

1. <ID:0/004> Added!!

<ID:0/004> Removed!!

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..

<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..

<OSM> Please wait..

<OSM> I997UCKL2-Homebinary.tar.md5 is valid.

<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Successfully..

<OSM> Leave CS..

<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)

1. You also see a progress bar on the phone in blue if not then the update is not taking and you may get this

<ID:0/004> Added!!

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..

<OSM> Please wait..

<OSM> Leave CS..

<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0)

8 If you get this and no progress bar start over by removing the batter and the usb cable and try again to put the phone in to download mode.

9. Once the process completes, the phone will reboot on its own

10. The phone will think on the ATT splash screen for awhile about 2-3 min that is normal with any update on a phone

11. Welcome to Gingerbread. you can verify this by seeing the icons at the top in the tray will be smaller (i.e battery, signal, network,)

a. And by going to menu-> About Phone ->

Firmware verision will say 2.3.6(GB)

Baseband Version will be I997UCKL2

Kernel version will be 2.6.35.7-I997UCKL2-CL806505

Build Number will be Gingerbreat.UCKL2

If you have problems let me know there are plenty of us that have download this update so we are help you out do not be afraid to post you need help.

I am on private message and have been all day, I am also in communication with ATT Social Media Managers, and the Community Managers as well.

Hello everyone,

I too had the problem that everyone is having with Kies mini saying my phone is unregistered and Samsung support not doing a thing to fix the issue., but I found a last night and it does not require gtg unbrick to be use or your phone to be rooted or any of the like.  If you follow these steps you should be good, if you have problem plenty of us on this thread an help you out.

Here is what I did:

1.Download the .md5 file from here http://davidstarenterprises.net/I997UCKL2-Homebinary.tar.md5 (this is the same file that jvanlew at XDA Devoplers found) I just made another download so it does not take up his bandwidth he gets all the credit for this find. This file has been captured from Kies mini so it is the official version of Gingerbread. Download the file it will be called I997UCKL2-Homebinary.tar.md5 and save it where you can find it again like your the desktop where all your icons are this will take some time about 10 to 20 mins depending on your internet speed.

If you have a Mac, then I guess that you could unzip it and flash it thru heimdall, not sure of how to do this as I don't have a mac, so if someone wants to try this and post how to do it with a mac great.

2. Next Download and save Odin3 1.7 from herehttp://davidstarenterprises.net/Odin3 v1.7.exe and save it to your desktop this will be a quick download. Open Odin3 v1.7 up. Dont click anything in Odin till that md5 file is done downloading.

3, When the .md5 file is done downloading it will be called I997UCKL2-Homebinary.tar.md5

4. In Odin click PDA it will pop open a window browse to your desktop or where ever you save the file select it and click open.

5. Do not click anything else in Odin leave everything the way it is.

6. Place phone in download mode here is how you do this:

1. Connect the usb cable that came with the infuse into your computer usb ports does not matter which ones you use.

2. Power down the phone then remove the battery, put the battery back in, you will need two hands for this press and hold both volume buttons with your thumb, then plug in the USB cable that came with the phone in to the bottom of the phone.

3. You will get a message on your screen that says Warning!!!

A Custom OS can cause critical problems......

a.  Press Volume up to continue

b. The screen will change to a yellow Triangle that says do not turn off Target!!!!

c. Your phone is now in download mode.

1. You will see the device connected in ODIN, and it should have the second row of box filled in as such 0:[COMxxx] your com port will change mine goes between 3 and 4 you may get com1 as long as it is in there that is all you need, it will be in yellow.

2. Hit the Start button in Odin to begin the upgrade process the box above the com box will have stuff in it now not a whole lot to read there.

3. In Odin there is box that says messages it should have the following

1. <ID:0/004> Added!!

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..

<OSM> Please wait..

<OSM> Leave CS..

<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 1 / failed 0)

1. You also see a progress bar on the phone in blue if not then the update is not taking and you may get this

<ID:0/004> Added!!

<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..

<OSM> Please wait..

<OSM> Leave CS..

<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 0)

8 If you get this and no progress bar start over by removing the batter and the usb cable and try again to put the phone in to download mode.

9. Once the process completes, the phone will reboot on its own

10. The phone will think on the ATT splash screen for awhile about 2-3 min that is normal with any update on a phone

11. Welcome to Gingerbread. you can verify this by seeing the icons at the top in the tray will be smaller (i.e battery, signal, network,)

a. And by going to menu-> About Phone ->

Firmware verision will say 2.3.6(GB)

Baseband Version will be I997UCKL2

Kernel version will be 2.6.35.7-I997UCKL2-CL806505

Build Number will be Gingerbreat.UCKL2

If you have problems let me know there are plenty of us that have download this update so we are help you out do not be afraid to post you need help.

I am on private message and have been all day, I am also in communication with ATT Social Media Managers, and the Community Managers as well.

52 of 54 (1,138 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 7, 2012 8:37:18 AM
(0)
Scholar
mturcich24, I assume this is the latest and greatest instructions from you taken from the other Infuse thread (you know the 40 some page post) hehe.

IDK how much longer I'm going to hold out waiting for Samsung/ATT to fix Kies Mini updating.
mturcich24, I assume this is the latest and greatest instructions from you taken from the other Infuse thread (you know the 40 some page post) hehe.

IDK how much longer I'm going to hold out waiting for Samsung/ATT to fix Kies Mini updating.

53 of 54 (1,120 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 12, 2012 7:07:11 AM
(0)
Scholar

ghirsh wrote:

I just got the same update.  It's about 14.2mb. Not sure what it provided.

i laugh at this comment now! cause the only thing KH1 gave us was the ability to not sync up to Kies Mini and get GB! almost 7 months in the making. GB is technically here but the tease has been nasty! haha. 

but i look back and say were about par for the course for att firmware releases. usually its 6-10 months from announcment to reality.

ghirsh wrote:

I just got the same update.  It's about 14.2mb. Not sure what it provided.

i laugh at this comment now! cause the only thing KH1 gave us was the ability to not sync up to Kies Mini and get GB! almost 7 months in the making. GB is technically here but the tease has been nasty! haha. 

but i look back and say were about par for the course for att firmware releases. usually its 6-10 months from announcment to reality.

54 of 54 (935 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments