Helpful Links

Info lost when transfer to this phone

Scholar

Info lost when transfer to this phone

AT&T used their cellbrite thingamajig to transfer contacts and whatever else they could from my Palm Centro to Inspire. The contacts made it over, but everything else is lost - text messages which I've been saving for almost a year - they're no longer on my Centro either.

Any cles how to get that workin?

Message 1 of 4
Guru

Re: Info lost when transfer to this phone

Have  you tried using a 3rd party application & saving the messages on your Centro to an SD card? You might then transfer the data to the Inspire. Or you might try synching the Centro to a desktop PC, then transferring to the Inspire.

If you don't have the Centro manual, you can quickly download the 326 page document to your desktop for quick reference. There are a couple of chapters that should address what you want to do.

Message 2 of 4
Scholar

Hey thanks,

I'd like to be able to sync to Centro to my computer, but it's only worked (actually synced to the computer) once in 3 or 4 years. The rest of the time it just hangs there. Know any tricks to it?

Message 3 of 4
Guru

You might start reading at about page 25, in Chapter 2, of the previously mentioned manual.

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support