Wireless Forums

Posted Feb 10, 2012
12:47:11 PM
View profile
Incorrectly charged late fees - Noone returning my emails
Edited by Phil-101 on Feb 10, 2012 at 12:50:52 PM

Hi,

I've put in 2 messages to the AT & T customer care website. One was sent  on 1/31 and the last was sent on 2/8/12. The return email said that a response could take up to 48 hours. Since I still haven't heard from anyone, I thought I'd try this website.

Basically we're being assessed late fees from our 8/11 statement forward. I've got copies of check stubs with the date of payment clearly showing that we were within our due date. Could someone please contact me so that this can be resolved.

Thanks,

Lori

[edited for privacy]

Hi,

I've put in 2 messages to the AT & T customer care website. One was sent  on 1/31 and the last was sent on 2/8/12. The return email said that a response could take up to 48 hours. Since I still haven't heard from anyone, I thought I'd try this website.

Basically we're being assessed late fees from our 8/11 statement forward. I've got copies of check stubs with the date of payment clearly showing that we were within our due date. Could someone please contact me so that this can be resolved.

Thanks,

Lori

[edited for privacy]

Incorrectly charged late fees - Noone returning my emails

[ Edited ]
1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2012 8:23:52 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Hi Lori, 

If you haven't heard from a care representative yet, will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, a good number to reach you and the best time to call?

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Hi Lori, 

If you haven't heard from a care representative yet, will you please send me a private message with your name, account number, a good number to reach you and the best time to call?

To send a private message, you can either click on the link in this message or click on the little blue envelope in the upper right hand corner, click "compose new message" and type my username in the "Send To" field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Incorrectly charged late fees - Noone returning my emails

2 of 2 (152 Views)