Incoming international calls

Contributor

Incoming international calls

Are there additional charges for "incoming" calls from Canada to the U.S.?
Message 1 of 9 (8,864 Views)
Master

Re: Incoming international calls

No, only outgoing international calls.
Message 2 of 9 (8,862 Views)
Contributor

Thank you for that rapid response!
Message 3 of 9 (8,855 Views)
Master

[ Edited ]
How about incoming calls from Germany?

If I were to call Germany, what would be the charges for outgoing calls to Germany?

Message Edited by csp_gp on 03-11-2008 08:58:03 PM
Message 4 of 9 (8,848 Views)
ACE - Expert

csp_gp wrote:
How about incoming calls from Germany?

If I were to call Germany, what would be the charges for outgoing calls to Germany?

Depends on whether you're calling landline (LL) or mobile (M) number and whether you have a $3.99/mo discount calling plan.

No plan: LL $1.49, M $1.68 per minute
With plan: LL $0.09 M $0.28 per minute
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 9 (8,846 Views)
Master

Thanks!
Message 6 of 9 (8,813 Views)
ACE - Expert

csp_gp wrote:
Thanks!
You're welcome!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 9 (8,805 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]
would it appear on your bill as an international incoming call? or just the usual minutes usage?

Message Edited by lexus12 on 07-03-2008 07:46:54 AM
Message 8 of 9 (7,831 Views)
ACE - Expert

lexus12 wrote:
would it appear on your bill as an international incoming call? or just the usual minutes usage?

You should be a bit more specific about what *it* is, especially since the thread is close to 4 months old.
Message 9 of 9 (7,817 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.