Helpful Links

Incoming international calls

Contributor

Incoming international calls

Are there additional charges for "incoming" calls from Canada to the U.S.?
8,903 Views
Message 1 of 9
Master

Re: Incoming international calls

No, only outgoing international calls.
Message 2 of 9
Contributor

Re: Incoming international calls

Thank you for that rapid response!
Message 3 of 9
Master

Re: Incoming international calls

How about incoming calls from Germany?
 
If I were to call Germany, what would be the charges for outgoing calls to Germany?


Message Edited by csp_gp on 03-11-2008 08:58:03 PM
Message 4 of 9
ACE - Expert

Re: Incoming international calls



csp_gp wrote:
How about incoming calls from Germany?
 
If I were to call Germany, what would be the charges for outgoing calls to Germany?


Depends on whether you're calling landline (LL) or mobile (M) number and whether you have a $3.99/mo discount calling plan.

No plan: LL $1.49, M $1.68 per minute
With plan: LL $0.09 M $0.28 per minute
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 9
Master

Re: Incoming international calls

Thanks!
Message 6 of 9
ACE - Expert

Re: Incoming international calls



csp_gp wrote:
Thanks!
You're welcome!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 9
Contributor

Re: Incoming international calls

would it appear on your bill as an international incoming call? or just the usual minutes usage?


Message Edited by lexus12 on 07-03-2008 07:46:54 AM
Message 8 of 9
ACE - Expert

Re: Incoming international calls



lexus12 wrote:
would it appear on your bill as an international incoming call? or just the usual minutes usage?

You should be a bit more specific about what *it* is, especially since the thread is close to 4 months old.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 9
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support