Helpful Links

Incoming international calls

Contributor

Incoming international calls

Are there additional charges for "incoming" calls from Canada to the U.S.?
Message 1 of 9
Master

Re: Incoming international calls

No, only outgoing international calls.
Message 2 of 9
Contributor

Thank you for that rapid response!
Message 3 of 9
Master

How about incoming calls from Germany?

If I were to call Germany, what would be the charges for outgoing calls to Germany?

Message Edited by csp_gp on 03-11-2008 08:58:03 PM
Message 4 of 9
ACE - Expert

csp_gp wrote:
How about incoming calls from Germany?

If I were to call Germany, what would be the charges for outgoing calls to Germany?

Depends on whether you're calling landline (LL) or mobile (M) number and whether you have a $3.99/mo discount calling plan.

No plan: LL $1.49, M $1.68 per minute
With plan: LL $0.09 M $0.28 per minute
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 9
Master

Thanks!
Message 6 of 9
ACE - Expert

csp_gp wrote:
Thanks!
You're welcome!
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 7 of 9
Contributor

would it appear on your bill as an international incoming call? or just the usual minutes usage?

Message Edited by lexus12 on 07-03-2008 07:46:54 AM
Message 8 of 9
ACE - Expert

lexus12 wrote:
would it appear on your bill as an international incoming call? or just the usual minutes usage?

You should be a bit more specific about what *it* is, especially since the thread is close to 4 months old.
Message 9 of 9
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support