Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 10, 2008
8:15:40 AM
View profile
Import Global Address Book into BB 8820
I need to be able to import our company's global address book into my Blackberry 8820. I have read some instructions but they all say that on the advanced page of the desktop manager I should click on the File menu and select the import item. That does not exist on my desktop manager. I am using version 4.2.2.12

Can anyone help with this process?

Thanks.
I need to be able to import our company's global address book into my Blackberry 8820. I have read some instructions but they all say that on the advanced page of the desktop manager I should click on the File menu and select the import item. That does not exist on my desktop manager. I am using version 4.2.2.12

Can anyone help with this process?

Thanks.

Import Global Address Book into BB 8820

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2008 8:31:06 AM
(0)
Professor
Are you on a BES? If so, you don't need to import the entire GAL. You can do a lookup instead.
Are you on a BES? If so, you don't need to import the entire GAL. You can do a lookup instead.

Re: Import Global Address Book into BB 8820

2 of 3 (1,070 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 10, 2008 9:01:41 AM
(0)
Contributor
I just tried that and I was not able to look anyone up. So, I guess that we are not BES. Any other suggestions?
I just tried that and I was not able to look anyone up. So, I guess that we are not BES. Any other suggestions?

Re: Import Global Address Book into BB 8820

3 of 3 (1,064 Views)