Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2010
8:27:31 AM
View profile
Image for each phone user

Have 5 users on my account so pictures for each would be nice and there is that option- so why won't it work. Have tried uploading images multiple times , they disappear when I come back to my site.-JPEGS, lowered their KB to less than 30, Numbers are correct, called cust. service and they do not have a clue. Should I stop trying or is there a trick I need to learn to get the images to stay when I log out. 

Have 5 users on my account so pictures for each would be nice and there is that option- so why won't it work. Have tried uploading images multiple times , they disappear when I come back to my site.-JPEGS, lowered their KB to less than 30, Numbers are correct, called cust. service and they do not have a clue. Should I stop trying or is there a trick I need to learn to get the images to stay when I log out. 

Image for each phone user

14 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(14)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2010 2:56:47 PM
(0)
Guru

Been messed up since the last system upgrade.

The type of phone each person has won't stay put.

Account pictures disappear.

Messages on the front page won't stay deleted.

If it don't bring in revenur, they don't seem interested in fixing it.

I have called CR twice, and got Ho-Hum responses.

Been messed up since the last system upgrade.

The type of phone each person has won't stay put.

Account pictures disappear.

Messages on the front page won't stay deleted.

If it don't bring in revenur, they don't seem interested in fixing it.

I have called CR twice, and got Ho-Hum responses.

Re: Image for each phone user

2 of 15 (934 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2010 5:22:40 PM
(0)
Tutor
Get the same lack of interest.
Get the same lack of interest.

3 of 15 (925 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 10:03:48 AM
(0)
Master

While a ATT employee may occasionally post here, this issue might be out of the realm of their expertise.  This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support -- and, as such -- we would be unable to help with ATT website issues.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

While a ATT employee may occasionally post here, this issue might be out of the realm of their expertise.  This community is meant mainly for peer-to-peer support -- and, as such -- we would be unable to help with ATT website issues.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

4 of 15 (914 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2010 10:15:31 AM
(0)
Tutor
Ok so who does have the expertise?
Ok so who does have the expertise?

5 of 15 (908 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 16, 2010 2:05:19 PM
(0)
Guru

Seeing as our only conduit to AT&T is either walk into a store, or call CS.

The lack of interest of the CSR to the reported error of information on the AT&T OLAM, I found interesting.

If i call and tell them the OLAM is showing i have a "Million dollar" credit due and to please send a check, would not that certainly get their attention. While we all know that would be an error, why is the apparent "code" error in the OLAM software something of no interest to them.

I am sure they are paying someone a lot of money to put out the "code", shouldn't they expect it to be correct? You would think, if they provide the service, they would want it to work like it was designed.

Seeing as our only conduit to AT&T is either walk into a store, or call CS.

The lack of interest of the CSR to the reported error of information on the AT&T OLAM, I found interesting.

If i call and tell them the OLAM is showing i have a "Million dollar" credit due and to please send a check, would not that certainly get their attention. While we all know that would be an error, why is the apparent "code" error in the OLAM software something of no interest to them.

I am sure they are paying someone a lot of money to put out the "code", shouldn't they expect it to be correct? You would think, if they provide the service, they would want it to work like it was designed.

6 of 15 (892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 17, 2010 8:13:20 AM
(0)
Tutor
Wait till verizon gets iPhone! That will either wake them up to provide better service or they will go belly up.
Wait till verizon gets iPhone! That will either wake them up to provide better service or they will go belly up.

7 of 15 (883 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2010 9:45:52 AM
(0)
Teacher

I have called, written emails and paper mail, and used the online chat numerous time over the last year and half.  None of this has EVER worked for me.  Profile pictures for family and individuals, message deletion, phone identification, and correct phone options/features for individuals.  They simply do not care in the least.  It's either that or they throw away any complaints regarding the web site.  Smiley Happy  Every time I call (and I LITERALLY mean every single time), they don't have any record of any of my complaints.  It's not like any of these features matter or are that big of a deal, it's the fact they refuse to do anything about it and somehow manage to lose (or trash) trouble tickets.

If they can't take the time to fix minor issues, resolve complaints, or even keep a record of these... what does that say about the service and features that DO matter and ARE a big deal???  I worked technical support for 3 years for a company who's base covered 90% of the midwest (anyone care to take a guess?) Smiley Happy  I quit because I absolutely could not stand the mentality and ethic that predominated that area of business.  The #1 unspoken rule was to ignore the little complaints because customers will eventually just give up but still retain service.  It was considered cost in-effective to fix the smaller things and only to go after the larger problems, which theoretically would fix the little issues which more often than not was untrue!

I guarantee AT&T operates in this very same manor as well as Verizon and any other large company you can think of.  And for the most part, they're right.  Which is why most consumers just give up or don't care.  Do you see the cycle here? Smiley Tongue

I have called, written emails and paper mail, and used the online chat numerous time over the last year and half.  None of this has EVER worked for me.  Profile pictures for family and individuals, message deletion, phone identification, and correct phone options/features for individuals.  They simply do not care in the least.  It's either that or they throw away any complaints regarding the web site.  Smiley Happy  Every time I call (and I LITERALLY mean every single time), they don't have any record of any of my complaints.  It's not like any of these features matter or are that big of a deal, it's the fact they refuse to do anything about it and somehow manage to lose (or trash) trouble tickets.

If they can't take the time to fix minor issues, resolve complaints, or even keep a record of these... what does that say about the service and features that DO matter and ARE a big deal???  I worked technical support for 3 years for a company who's base covered 90% of the midwest (anyone care to take a guess?) Smiley Happy  I quit because I absolutely could not stand the mentality and ethic that predominated that area of business.  The #1 unspoken rule was to ignore the little complaints because customers will eventually just give up but still retain service.  It was considered cost in-effective to fix the smaller things and only to go after the larger problems, which theoretically would fix the little issues which more often than not was untrue!

I guarantee AT&T operates in this very same manor as well as Verizon and any other large company you can think of.  And for the most part, they're right.  Which is why most consumers just give up or don't care.  Do you see the cycle here? Smiley Tongue

8 of 15 (870 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 19, 2010 3:24:35 PM
(0)
Tutor
You are right , it is not a big deal, just annoying.
You are right , it is not a big deal, just annoying.

9 of 15 (859 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 17, 2010 8:06:44 AM
(0)
Scholar

Drjeff2 wrote:

A lot of people are having the same problems. It's becoming very frustrating. It's also impossible to delete old messages. They keep coming back even after they have been deleted. I just can't imagine what going on with the web masters or system administrators. Bet ATT's hard drives are having a tough time store all that unremoval information/data.

Drjeff2 wrote:

A lot of people are having the same problems. It's becoming very frustrating. It's also impossible to delete old messages. They keep coming back even after they have been deleted. I just can't imagine what going on with the web masters or system administrators. Bet ATT's hard drives are having a tough time store all that unremoval information/data.

10 of 15 (836 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2010 5:30:03 PM
(0)
Professor

What does verizon getting the IPHONE (which still has not yet been OFFICIALLY released by either verizon or apple) have to do with OLAM being fixed? Honestly Customer Care Reps (611 from your cell) have not power over the issues on OLAM, the most we can do is basic troubleshooting and submitting a ticket...also i have seen were it was the customers computer and not OLAM (however i am not saying this is the case for your situation)

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

What does verizon getting the IPHONE (which still has not yet been OFFICIALLY released by either verizon or apple) have to do with OLAM being fixed? Honestly Customer Care Reps (611 from your cell) have not power over the issues on OLAM, the most we can do is basic troubleshooting and submitting a ticket...also i have seen were it was the customers computer and not OLAM (however i am not saying this is the case for your situation)

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

11 of 15 (615 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2010 6:51:32 PM
(0)
Tutor

12 of 15 (609 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 23, 2010 6:55:13 PM
(0)
Tutor
You sound like an ATT employee implying it may be my computer and not the software. "Give me a break!"
You sound like an ATT employee implying it may be my computer and not the software. "Give me a break!"

13 of 15 (607 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 24, 2010 10:02:07 AM
(0)
Professor

MrKroppcircles wrote:

I am an employee, however if you READ what i posted I said it was a possibility that it may be your computer...IT HAPPENS, however it just as much may be the website... so before you go off and get upset because Im blaming you, think again and READ!

MrKroppcircles wrote:

I am an employee, however if you READ what i posted I said it was a possibility that it may be your computer...IT HAPPENS, however it just as much may be the website... so before you go off and get upset because Im blaming you, think again and READ!

14 of 15 (599 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2011 7:03:26 AM
(0)
Tutor

has anyone considered a "letter" writing campaign? Perhaps have everyone send an e-mail to AT&T (http://www.corp.att.com/contact/forms/inquiries.html) every Monday until the problem is corrected?  

Another option would be to try to get some attention in the trade magazines for this problem so that it becomes the embarrassment that it should be for them.

has anyone considered a "letter" writing campaign? Perhaps have everyone send an e-mail to AT&T (http://www.corp.att.com/contact/forms/inquiries.html) every Monday until the problem is corrected?  

Another option would be to try to get some attention in the trade magazines for this problem so that it becomes the embarrassment that it should be for them.

15 of 15 (583 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments