Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us NOW for a live “Ask an Expert” event!

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 7, 2011
1:56:47 AM
View profile
If you order through apple, do you have to change your plan?

I went  to the Apple website and got through, but then it started showing individual plans and data? I am on a family plan and currently grandfathered in to unlimited data and showed $30 for it, but I did not go any further because I was afraid that I was going to have to change my plan. Can anyone tell me if the process does change your current plan?

I went  to the Apple website and got through, but then it started showing individual plans and data? I am on a family plan and currently grandfathered in to unlimited data and showed $30 for it, but I did not go any further because I was afraid that I was going to have to change my plan. Can anyone tell me if the process does change your current plan?

If you order through apple, do you have to change your plan?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 7, 2011 2:02:39 AM
(0)
Scholar

No, it won't change your plan. Select the Unlimited option and it will show up in the sidebar on the right.

No, it won't change your plan. Select the Unlimited option and it will show up in the sidebar on the right.

Re: If you order through apple, do you have to change your plan?

2 of 2 (233 Views)