Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 6, 2012
9:00:28 PM
View profile
If I buy a Samsung Focus S, will I be able to use it as a GPS for my car?

I think I am going to buy a new phone.  I really liked the Windows smartphones at the store.  The Samsung Focus S was pretty nice.  I want to buy this one.

I am also in a need of a GPS navigator for my car.  Could I use a Samsung Focus S as a GPS navigator in my car?  What will I need in order to do so?  Is there a certain app?

I think I am going to buy a new phone.  I really liked the Windows smartphones at the store.  The Samsung Focus S was pretty nice.  I want to buy this one.

I am also in a need of a GPS navigator for my car.  Could I use a Samsung Focus S as a GPS navigator in my car?  What will I need in order to do so?  Is there a certain app?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2012 7:10:40 AM
(0)
Guru

Yes. Search the Marketplace. Lots of choices.

Yes. Search the Marketplace. Lots of choices.

Re: If I buy a Samsung Focus S, will I be able to use it as a GPS for my car?

2 of 3 (675 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 7, 2012 7:43:26 AM
(0)
Mentor

The built in BING app has a good, basic,car navigation system to start with. If you want more you can buy others from the Marketplace - Navigon ( i believe that's the name) has had great reviews.

The built in BING app has a good, basic,car navigation system to start with. If you want more you can buy others from the Marketplace - Navigon ( i believe that's the name) has had great reviews.

Re: If I buy a Samsung Focus S, will I be able to use it as a GPS for my car?

3 of 3 (670 Views)