Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Oct 13, 2011
12:29:05 AM
View profile
IPHONE 4 IS STUCK

HELP! IAM A OLDER GUY NEWBIE HAVE NO CLUE.. I SLID BAR TO UNLOCK AND USE PHONE BUT ARROW IS STUICK TO THE RIGHT SIDE. CAN'T DO ANYTHING CAN'T SHUT IT OFF NOTHING WORKS. i HELD OFF BUTTON DOWN, NO RESPONSE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING ATT. NO HELP FROM ANYONE. ALL THEY CAN HELP YOU WITH AT THIS WEBSITE IS ABOUT MONEY! MONEY MONEY THEY HAVE PLENTY ABOUT YOUR BILL UPGRADES ETC ETC NOTHING ABOUT HELPING TECH PROBLEMS. MAYBE I JUST DONT PAY MY BILL AND THEN PROBLEM SOLVED. HELP! ANY TRICKS? THERE IS NO WAY TO "BOOT" THIS THAT I CAN FIGURE, I HELD DOWN BUTTONS, I SLIDE SIMM CARD OUT AND RETURNED IT IN DOUBLE TAP TWO BOTTONS AT THE SAME TIME. I NEED SOME HELP I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT VIA PHONE TO TALK TO THEM. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO UNSTUCK MY PHONE.

HELP! IAM A OLDER GUY NEWBIE HAVE NO CLUE.. I SLID BAR TO UNLOCK AND USE PHONE BUT ARROW IS STUICK TO THE RIGHT SIDE. CAN'T DO ANYTHING CAN'T SHUT IT OFF NOTHING WORKS. i HELD OFF BUTTON DOWN, NO RESPONSE CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING ATT. NO HELP FROM ANYONE. ALL THEY CAN HELP YOU WITH AT THIS WEBSITE IS ABOUT MONEY! MONEY MONEY THEY HAVE PLENTY ABOUT YOUR BILL UPGRADES ETC ETC NOTHING ABOUT HELPING TECH PROBLEMS. MAYBE I JUST DONT PAY MY BILL AND THEN PROBLEM SOLVED. HELP! ANY TRICKS? THERE IS NO WAY TO "BOOT" THIS THAT I CAN FIGURE, I HELD DOWN BUTTONS, I SLIDE SIMM CARD OUT AND RETURNED IT IN DOUBLE TAP TWO BOTTONS AT THE SAME TIME. I NEED SOME HELP I HAVE NO WAY TO CONTACT VIA PHONE TO TALK TO THEM. THANKS TO ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO UNSTUCK MY PHONE.

IPHONE 4 IS STUCK

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 12:36:19 AM
(0)
Contributor

Hold the home and power button down for 20 seconds.

Hold the home and power button down for 20 seconds.

Re: IPHONE 4 IS STUCK

2 of 4 (322 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 4:10:29 AM
(0)
Guru

If Syniks advice didn't help then you will need to call or make an appointment with the Apple genius bar. AT&T can not help with iPhone technical issues.

If Syniks advice didn't help then you will need to call or make an appointment with the Apple genius bar. AT&T can not help with iPhone technical issues.

3 of 4 (285 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 13, 2011 5:18:54 AM
(0)
Tutor
Edited by jatindj01 on Oct 13, 2011 at 5:19:42 AM

If syniks post doesnt work, put it in dfu mode while keeping it plugged in.....http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1034

If syniks post doesnt work, put it in dfu mode while keeping it plugged in.....http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1034

[ Edited ]
4 of 4 (249 Views)