IOS 5 Upgrade

Mentor

IOS 5 Upgrade

My iphone 4 currently has IOS 4.3.  I think there have been smaller updates since 4.3.  I was wondering when I update to 5.0 later in the day, will I have any issues going from 4.3 to 5.0.  I think my ipad has 4.3.5 or something like that.  I am just preparing it will take a while to update.

Also, is it necessary to back up while updating to IOS 5 since we will be able to back up to iClould once the update is finished.  That back up takes forever on my 8 year old PC. Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 18 (2,065 Views)
Guru

Re: IOS 5 Upgrade

Well the one big thing I have been looking forward to in iOS5 is the Notifications Center. I use my iPhone now literally as a personal assitant - but the one thing that annoyed me the most is that my old Windows Mobile phone handled notificaitons and reminders so much better, I hated everything else about it - but it did those very well especially when integrated to my Outlook. So for me - this new notifications center is a HUGE leap from a prodcutivity standpoint.

-Rob

Message 16 of 18 (1,089 Views)
Highlighted
Guru

2:35 Atlanta Time - upgrading to iOS 5! Wish me luck... Smiley Surprised

Message 17 of 18 (1,075 Views)
Expert

rtapales wrote:

Well the one big thing I have been looking forward to in iOS5 is the Notifications Center. I use my iPhone now literally as a personal assitant - but the one thing that annoyed me the most is that my old Windows Mobile phone handled notificaitons and reminders so much better, I hated everything else about it - but it did those very well especially when integrated to my Outlook. So for me - this new notifications center is a HUGE leap from a prodcutivity standpoint.

-Rob

that is what I use exchange 2010 and the iphone interface for

Message 18 of 18 (1,023 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.