IOS 5 Upgrade

Mentor

IOS 5 Upgrade

My iphone 4 currently has IOS 4.3.  I think there have been smaller updates since 4.3.  I was wondering when I update to 5.0 later in the day, will I have any issues going from 4.3 to 5.0.  I think my ipad has 4.3.5 or something like that.  I am just preparing it will take a while to update.

Also, is it necessary to back up while updating to IOS 5 since we will be able to back up to iClould once the update is finished.  That back up takes forever on my 8 year old PC. Smiley Indifferent

Message 1 of 18
Highlighted
Guru

Re: IOS 5 Upgrade

Well the one big thing I have been looking forward to in iOS5 is the Notifications Center. I use my iPhone now literally as a personal assitant - but the one thing that annoyed me the most is that my old Windows Mobile phone handled notificaitons and reminders so much better, I hated everything else about it - but it did those very well especially when integrated to my Outlook. So for me - this new notifications center is a HUGE leap from a prodcutivity standpoint.

-Rob

Message 16 of 18
Guru

2:35 Atlanta Time - upgrading to iOS 5! Wish me luck... Smiley Surprised

Message 17 of 18
Expert

rtapales wrote:

Well the one big thing I have been looking forward to in iOS5 is the Notifications Center. I use my iPhone now literally as a personal assitant - but the one thing that annoyed me the most is that my old Windows Mobile phone handled notificaitons and reminders so much better, I hated everything else about it - but it did those very well especially when integrated to my Outlook. So for me - this new notifications center is a HUGE leap from a prodcutivity standpoint.

-Rob

that is what I use exchange 2010 and the iphone interface for

Message 18 of 18
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support