Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 25, 2011
8:36:41 AM
View profile
INFUSE 4g charging light

Is there a indicator light on the infuse 4g showing charging or charged? There seems to be lights on the top by the earpiece and the camers lens.

Is there a indicator light on the infuse 4g showing charging or charged? There seems to be lights on the top by the earpiece and the camers lens.

INFUSE 4g charging light

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 25, 2011 1:37:42 PM
(0)
Guru

newjaw wrote:

Nope, there are no indicator lights.

That's the proximity sensor there, it's how the phone determines that you've got it held to your head and disables the screen during a call.

newjaw wrote:

Nope, there are no indicator lights.

That's the proximity sensor there, it's how the phone determines that you've got it held to your head and disables the screen during a call.

-------------- CyanogenMod 9/10 device co-maintainer for: SGH-I777 (AT&T Galaxy S2) GT-N7000 (International Galaxy Note) GT-N8013 (Galaxy Note 10.1 Wifi)

Re: INFUSE 4g charging light

2 of 2 (528 Views)