Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 28, 2012
11:44:07 AM
View profile
ICS Broke my Bluetooth Headset

I just got the ICS Update on my Vivid and now my bluetooth headset (Motodola S305) breaks up or stops while music or audiobook continues. It will stop and 1-6 seconds later it continues.

I figured out that it happens when the phone is charging and I'm using wifi. This means that I have to use the mobile data for Pandora, I cannot listen to music or talk on the phone using the headset if the phone is plugged in and I need to use wifi for syncing files, etc.

I just got the ICS Update on my Vivid and now my bluetooth headset (Motodola S305) breaks up or stops while music or audiobook continues. It will stop and 1-6 seconds later it continues.

I figured out that it happens when the phone is charging and I'm using wifi. This means that I have to use the mobile data for Pandora, I cannot listen to music or talk on the phone using the headset if the phone is plugged in and I need to use wifi for syncing files, etc.

ICS Broke my Bluetooth Headset

5 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(5)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2012 12:43:03 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

Have you tried unpairing, then pairing the headset again?

Have you tried unpairing, then pairing the headset again?

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: ICS Broke my Bluetooth Headset

2 of 6 (606 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2012 1:36:12 PM
(0)
Mentor

no, I'll try.

no, I'll try.

3 of 6 (597 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2012 1:39:27 PM
(0)
Mentor

actually, the headset is connected but it is not listed under available devices so no way to unpair.

actually, the headset is connected but it is not listed under available devices so no way to unpair.

4 of 6 (596 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 28, 2012 1:41:24 PM
(0)
Mentor

but then it appeared.. 

but then it appeared.. 

5 of 6 (594 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 23, 2012 6:29:38 PM
(0)
Mentor

I'm still having problems. When I charge my phone with wifi on, the headset skips. This means listening to Pandora without wifi when my phone is charging.

HTC Vivid - ICS

I'm still having problems. When I charge my phone with wifi on, the headset skips. This means listening to Pandora without wifi when my phone is charging.

HTC Vivid - ICS

6 of 6 (415 Views)