Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Apr 8, 2011
10:32:38 PM
View profile
I won an Atrix from AT&T!

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to everyone at AT&T who made the Motorola Atrix Sweepstakes possible! I was a lucky Grand Prize winner and got the phone and Lapdoc. I am enjoying them both very much.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to everyone at AT&T who made the Motorola Atrix Sweepstakes possible! I was a lucky Grand Prize winner and got the phone and Lapdoc. I am enjoying them both very much.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

I won an Atrix from AT&T!

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2011 4:26:36 AM
(0)
Guru
Way to go!! Congrats! You are very lucky. I am jealous! ;-)
Way to go!! Congrats! You are very lucky. I am jealous! ;-)
(\__/) (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

Re: I won an Atrix from AT&T!

2 of 7 (518 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2011 6:28:31 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Congratulations on your new prize! The Atrix is said to be the "world's most advanced smartphone", so you are indeed very lucky! Hope you enjoy using it.

amylyn1970, where did your Captivate go? Smiley Surprised

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Congratulations on your new prize! The Atrix is said to be the "world's most advanced smartphone", so you are indeed very lucky! Hope you enjoy using it.

amylyn1970, where did your Captivate go? Smiley Surprised

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

3 of 7 (505 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2011 7:56:07 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Congratulations on the new toys!!  That's very exciting! Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Congratulations on the new toys!!  That's very exciting! Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

4 of 7 (496 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2011 8:57:51 AM
(0)
Guru
It went bye bye! My sister in law got a Motorola Bravo & I fell in love with it. It's snappier than the Captivate & has better reception. The speaker is also way louder. It charges faster too. I like it much better!
It went bye bye! My sister in law got a Motorola Bravo & I fell in love with it. It's snappier than the Captivate & has better reception. The speaker is also way louder. It charges faster too. I like it much better!
(\__/) (='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your (")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.

5 of 7 (488 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2011 9:54:13 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

amylyn1970 wrote:

"Bravo, bravo!" Smiley Very Happy Glad to hear you like it. I was just curious as to where your Captivate went, as I noticed your "My Device" profile change to "Motorola Bravo". You've got to miss that screen, though... Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

amylyn1970 wrote:

"Bravo, bravo!" Smiley Very Happy Glad to hear you like it. I was just curious as to where your Captivate went, as I noticed your "My Device" profile change to "Motorola Bravo". You've got to miss that screen, though... Smiley Wink

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

6 of 7 (482 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 9, 2011 3:10:42 PM
(0)
Guru

Wild Banchi wrote:

amylyn1970 wrote:

I did think that I would miss the screen, but I like this phone so much that I have actually forgotten about it. I know, I'm crazy, but I really don't miss it like I thought I would.

Wild Banchi wrote:

amylyn1970 wrote:

I did think that I would miss the screen, but I like this phone so much that I have actually forgotten about it. I know, I'm crazy, but I really don't miss it like I thought I would.

7 of 7 (461 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments