I won an Atrix from AT&T!

Contributor

I won an Atrix from AT&T!

Just wanted to drop in and say thanks to everyone at AT&T who made the Motorola Atrix Sweepstakes possible! I was a lucky Grand Prize winner and got the phone and Lapdoc. I am enjoying them both very much.

THANKS!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 7

Re: I won an Atrix from AT&T!

Way to go!! Congrats! You are very lucky. I am jealous! ;-)
Message 2 of 7
Master

Congratulations on your new prize! The Atrix is said to be the "world's most advanced smartphone", so you are indeed very lucky! Hope you enjoy using it.

amylyn1970, where did your Captivate go? Smiley Surprised

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 7
Master

Congratulations on the new toys!!  That's very exciting! Smiley Happy

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 4 of 7

It went bye bye! My sister in law got a Motorola Bravo & I fell in love with it. It's snappier than the Captivate & has better reception. The speaker is also way louder. It charges faster too. I like it much better!
Message 5 of 7
Master

amylyn1970 wrote:
It went bye bye! My sister in law got a Motorola Bravo & I fell in love with it. It's snappier than the Captivate & has better reception. The speaker is also way louder. It charges faster too. I like it much better!

"Bravo, bravo!" Smiley Very Happy Glad to hear you like it. I was just curious as to where your Captivate went, as I noticed your "My Device" profile change to "Motorola Bravo". You've got to miss that screen, though... Smiley Wink

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 6 of 7

Wild Banchi wrote:

amylyn1970 wrote:

"Bravo, bravo!" Smiley Very Happy Glad to hear you like it. I was just curious as to where your Captivate went, as I noticed your "My Device" profile change to "Motorola Bravo". You've got to miss that screen, though... Smiley Wink

I did think that I would miss the screen, but I like this phone so much that I have actually forgotten about it. I know, I'm crazy, but I really don't miss it like I thought I would.
Message 7 of 7
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support