Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 30, 2012
10:57:39 PM
View profile
I was charged for GPRS

"†Smartphone users must purchase a data package to use data services with any plan. Pay-per-use is not available with smartphones."

I saw this text on the website.  I use my android phone. Yesterday, I was charged for the GPRS. I think that there are something wrong because "Pay-per-use is not available with smartphones". How sould I do to get my money back?

"†Smartphone users must purchase a data package to use data services with any plan. Pay-per-use is not available with smartphones."

I saw this text on the website.  I use my android phone. Yesterday, I was charged for the GPRS. I think that there are something wrong because "Pay-per-use is not available with smartphones". How sould I do to get my money back?

I was charged for GPRS

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 2, 2012 7:34:12 AM
(0)
Scholar

Interesting. What Android smartphone was that? AT&T doesn't recognize all Android smartphones (e.g. ones from T-Mobile, European versions, etc) so that's probably why data wasn't automatically blocked on your phone.

Interesting. What Android smartphone was that? AT&T doesn't recognize all Android smartphones (e.g. ones from T-Mobile, European versions, etc) so that's probably why data wasn't automatically blocked on your phone.

Re: I was charged for GPRS

2 of 2 (315 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments