Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 4, 2011
5:27:06 PM
View profile
I was charged TWICE for the month's service

My bank shows the amount of $15.09 debited twice to AT&T on June 27, 2011. I replied to one of the AT&T Data Plan Purchase Confirmation emails they sent me (they sent 2) stating the problem but received no acknowledgement from them.

Can I receive help through this forum?

Thank you!

My bank shows the amount of $15.09 debited twice to AT&T on June 27, 2011. I replied to one of the AT&T Data Plan Purchase Confirmation emails they sent me (they sent 2) stating the problem but received no acknowledgement from them.

Can I receive help through this forum?

Thank you!

I was charged TWICE for the month's service

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 12, 2011 3:45:18 PM
(0)
Contributor

Help from this forum on overcharging or refund issues?  Don't hold your breath.  If it was on your credit card, do not pay that portion of the bill and dispute the charge with your credit card company.  You stand a better chance there than getting any help or honesty from At&T, in my experience.  Sad to say.....

Help from this forum on overcharging or refund issues?  Don't hold your breath.  If it was on your credit card, do not pay that portion of the bill and dispute the charge with your credit card company.  You stand a better chance there than getting any help or honesty from At&T, in my experience.  Sad to say.....

Re: I was charged TWICE for the month's service

2 of 2 (798 Views)