Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 26, 2008
8:33:49 PM
View profile
I received a coupon code with my new accounts, I have thr...
I received a coupon code with my new accounts, I have three phone,  I have used two of my coupon codes to get my free ringtones for two of my phone.  I am trying to get my free ringtone for my third phone using the third code and Media Mall is not allowing my to use it.   It only has the opption to use a Tone card code, which of course I don't have.  How can I use my  third code?
I received a coupon code with my new accounts, I have three phone,  I have used two of my coupon codes to get my free ringtones for two of my phone.  I am trying to get my free ringtone for my third phone using the third code and Media Mall is not allowing my to use it.   It only has the opption to use a Tone card code, which of course I don't have.  How can I use my  third code?

I received a coupon code with my new accounts, I have thr...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 27, 2008 1:30:22 AM
(0)
Master

denandleia wrote:

Try entering the code in the Tone card option.If still having difficulties, contact customer care.

Take a look at Step 7 below...it says, "Coupon/Tone Card Code (optional).....

Downloading MEdia Mall content from the AT&T wireless services website:

1. Go to http://mediamall.wireless.att.com.
  2. Validate a compatible phone will be receiving the MEdia Mall content.
  3. Choose the correct make/model and click Submit.

4. Once a device is specified, available MEdia Mall content for that device can be narrowed by using one of the search options.
    • Ringtones
    • Games
    • Cool Tools
    • Graphics
    • Answer Tones

5. Choose the "buy" link to purchase the desired content.

6. Enter the wireless number for delivery of the content (ring tone, game or graphic).
    NOTE: The delivery number can be a family or friend using a compatible device.
  7. Verify selection of the correct device model and click Submit.

8. Purchases of MEdia Mall content will be charged Using AT&T DirectBill and appear on monthly billing statements.
  9. Once the MEdia Mall content has been sent to the wirless device, a message will be sent to the device with download instructions.

denandleia wrote:

Try entering the code in the Tone card option.If still having difficulties, contact customer care.

Take a look at Step 7 below...it says, "Coupon/Tone Card Code (optional).....

Downloading MEdia Mall content from the AT&T wireless services website:

1. Go to http://mediamall.wireless.att.com.
  2. Validate a compatible phone will be receiving the MEdia Mall content.
  3. Choose the correct make/model and click Submit.

4. Once a device is specified, available MEdia Mall content for that device can be narrowed by using one of the search options.
    • Ringtones
    • Games
    • Cool Tools
    • Graphics
    • Answer Tones

5. Choose the "buy" link to purchase the desired content.

6. Enter the wireless number for delivery of the content (ring tone, game or graphic).
    NOTE: The delivery number can be a family or friend using a compatible device.
  7. Verify selection of the correct device model and click Submit.

8. Purchases of MEdia Mall content will be charged Using AT&T DirectBill and appear on monthly billing statements.
  9. Once the MEdia Mall content has been sent to the wirless device, a message will be sent to the device with download instructions.

Re: I received a coupon code with my new accounts, I have thr...

2 of 2 (3,847 Views)