Ask a question

Posted Aug 1, 2009
    5:53:26 PM
    View profile
    I need my voicemail service center number.
    There's no voicemail service center phone number in my new GoPhone.  How do I find what that number is?  I think once I have that number I can set up the voicemail.  I'm in area code 904.

I need my voicemail service center number.

3 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (3)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Aug 1, 2009 8:19:19 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

Falco135 wrote:
    There's no voicemail service center phone number in my new GoPhone.  How do I find what that number is?  I think once I have that number I can set up the voicemail.  I'm in area code 904.

If you mean voicemail access number then your best bet is to call CS to get it — even within the same area code there could be multiple numbers, and they don't always match the area code of your number. That being said, there are some numbers listed here, so you could try some out if you can't get hold of a CS rep.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I need my voicemail service center number.

2 of 4 (11,147 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Dec 15, 2009 9:26:15 AM
    (0)
    Mentor
    See if 954-242-1222 works for you.

3 of 4 (9,594 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Sep 16, 2011 8:18:18 AM
    (0)
    Contributor
    do not use your area code but the last 7 digits of your cell number. that will work Smiley Happy

4 of 4 (5,572 Views)