I need an app allowing iPhone to access my Mediashare Pro acct

I need an app allowing iPhone to access my Mediashare Pro acct

I'm waiting for a solution from apple support re: use of HipServ app. Mediashare help didn't & I haven't heard from HipServ or axentra. I'm sure it's an easy fix but kinda frustrated because Only mobile until later in week. Note: I know the difference between the "real" Mediashare site vs the...other. I have the pro membership too so that's not an issue. Thanks!
Message 1 of 5
Master

Re: I need an app allowing iPhone to access my Mediashare Pro acct

Since ATT is not responsible for these apps or the service, I would keep trying the vendor. Not sure what issue you are having as I am not familiar with the service.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted

Thanks, will do.  For sure it's not an AT&T problem in the least, but I'm very sure I'm not the first iPhone user to have this issue and thought it might be possible someone else here already knew of a solution.

Message 3 of 5

Have you tried the Discussions feature over on Apple.com? I've found that they're a little more technically savvy with how-to type of questions regarding the iPhone. This forum is better when dealing with AT&T-specific issues.

Message 4 of 5

My question is posted there, too.
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support