Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 9, 2012
8:13:13 AM
I need an app allowing iPhone to access my Mediashare Pro acct
I'm waiting for a solution from apple support re: use of HipServ app. Mediashare help didn't & I haven't heard from HipServ or axentra. I'm sure it's an easy fix but kinda frustrated because Only mobile until later in week. Note: I know the difference between the "real" Mediashare site vs the...other. I have the pro membership too so that's not an issue. Thanks!
I'm waiting for a solution from apple support re: use of HipServ app. Mediashare help didn't & I haven't heard from HipServ or axentra. I'm sure it's an easy fix but kinda frustrated because Only mobile until later in week. Note: I know the difference between the "real" Mediashare site vs the...other. I have the pro membership too so that's not an issue. Thanks!

I need an app allowing iPhone to access my Mediashare Pro acct

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 6:52:02 PM
(0)
Master
Since ATT is not responsible for these apps or the service, I would keep trying the vendor. Not sure what issue you are having as I am not familiar with the service.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Since ATT is not responsible for these apps or the service, I would keep trying the vendor. Not sure what issue you are having as I am not familiar with the service.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Posted from my iPhone _____________________________ For service or support questions including existing order status, call: Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500 Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/

Re: I need an app allowing iPhone to access my Mediashare Pro acct

2 of 5 (275 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 9, 2012 7:21:44 PM
(0)
Tutor

Thanks, will do.  For sure it's not an AT&T problem in the least, but I'm very sure I'm not the first iPhone user to have this issue and thought it might be possible someone else here already knew of a solution.

Thanks, will do.  For sure it's not an AT&T problem in the least, but I'm very sure I'm not the first iPhone user to have this issue and thought it might be possible someone else here already knew of a solution.

3 of 5 (272 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2012 6:24:44 AM
(0)
Guru

Have you tried the Discussions feature over on Apple.com? I've found that they're a little more technically savvy with how-to type of questions regarding the iPhone. This forum is better when dealing with AT&T-specific issues.

Have you tried the Discussions feature over on Apple.com? I've found that they're a little more technically savvy with how-to type of questions regarding the iPhone. This forum is better when dealing with AT&T-specific issues.

4 of 5 (243 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 11, 2012 8:17:04 AM
(0)
Tutor
My question is posted there, too.
My question is posted there, too.

5 of 5 (237 Views)