Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 28, 2009
8:45:45 PM
View profile
I need Help With mi Cellphone

Well , few days ago i bought a cellphone on Ebay but its Locked for AT&T only so i need the unlock code for my phone, How i could get this code?

Well , few days ago i bought a cellphone on Ebay but its Locked for AT&T only so i need the unlock code for my phone, How i could get this code?

I need Help With mi Cellphone

10 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(10)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2009 8:48:13 PM
(0)
Master

Are you an ATT customer?  If so and you've been a customer for 6 months you can call customer service and request an unlock code.

If your not an ATT customer,  there are third party sites you can use and pay them to unlock it for you.

Are you an ATT customer?  If so and you've been a customer for 6 months you can call customer service and request an unlock code.

If your not an ATT customer,  there are third party sites you can use and pay them to unlock it for you.

Re: I need Help With mi Cellphone

2 of 11 (184 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2009 8:51:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

no im not AT&T coustummer , so paying on a page its the only way?

no im not AT&T coustummer , so paying on a page its the only way?

3 of 11 (179 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2009 8:51:46 PM
(0)
Guru

call att customer service and tell them you bought it on ebay and then ask them for the unlock code and the directions.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

call att customer service and tell them you bought it on ebay and then ask them for the unlock code and the directions.

4 of 11 (178 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2009 8:54:14 PM
(0)
Contributor
Im not Att costummer i can call aniway?
Im not Att costummer i can call aniway?

5 of 11 (174 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 28, 2009 9:53:42 PM
(0)
Master
Edited by Athena on Dec 28, 2009 at 9:54:22 PM

You can try.  But they probably won't give you the unlock code.   More than likely you will have to pay a 3rd party source to unlock your phone.  Or contact the seller at E-Bay.  Did they mislead you into stating the phone was unlocked?

What kind of phone is it?  If its an IPhone, there's no way they will give you an Unlock Code, they won't even give an unlock code to customers. 

Message Edited by Athena on 12-28-2009 09:54:22 PM

You can try.  But they probably won't give you the unlock code.   More than likely you will have to pay a 3rd party source to unlock your phone.  Or contact the seller at E-Bay.  Did they mislead you into stating the phone was unlocked?

What kind of phone is it?  If its an IPhone, there's no way they will give you an Unlock Code, they won't even give an unlock code to customers. 

Message Edited by Athena on 12-28-2009 09:54:22 PM

[ Edited ]
6 of 11 (168 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2009 1:45:31 PM
(0)
Professor
if its an iphone, your outta luck, att will provide the codes to non customers as long as the device is not active on an acct or reported lost/stolen. If its a nokia, your gonna wait 2 weeks.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
if its an iphone, your outta luck, att will provide the codes to non customers as long as the device is not active on an acct or reported lost/stolen. If its a nokia, your gonna wait 2 weeks.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

7 of 11 (148 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2009 1:49:54 PM
(0)
Mentor
AT&T will provide non-customers with the unlock code as long as the phone doesnt come up as a stolen phone.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
AT&T will provide non-customers with the unlock code as long as the phone doesnt come up as a stolen phone.

8 of 11 (145 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2009 3:09:05 PM
(0)
Professor
exactly what i said, just not the iphone, you can't get the iphone unlocked. (unless you use a third party to do so)

exactly what i said, just not the iphone, you can't get the iphone unlocked. (unless you use a third party to do so)

9 of 11 (140 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2009 3:42:12 PM
(0)
Mentor
My apology MrKroppcircles. There was a 4 minute difference in posting times... must not have seen yours yet. Smiley Wink

My apology MrKroppcircles. There was a 4 minute difference in posting times... must not have seen yours yet. Smiley Wink

10 of 11 (135 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 30, 2009 4:50:12 PM
(0)
Professor
lol, know i see that, woops...

lol, know i see that, woops...

11 of 11 (86 Views)