Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 21, 2011
6:45:09 PM
View profile
I love AT&T!!! :D

Seems like there only negative threads here.  Well I'll be the first positive one.  I signed up with AT&T on Oct 14th for the iPhone 4s.  Despite a few minor problems, I'm very satisfied with AT&T.  I love the service I get.  Data speeds could be a tad faster but I guess 5Mbps isn't bad.  Really hoping the buyout with T-Mobile goes through so we have even better coverage.  Just thought that I'd say something good since this poor company gets bashed like crazy. 

Seems like there only negative threads here.  Well I'll be the first positive one.  I signed up with AT&T on Oct 14th for the iPhone 4s.  Despite a few minor problems, I'm very satisfied with AT&T.  I love the service I get.  Data speeds could be a tad faster but I guess 5Mbps isn't bad.  Really hoping the buyout with T-Mobile goes through so we have even better coverage.  Just thought that I'd say something good since this poor company gets bashed like crazy. 

I love AT&T!!! :D

16 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(16)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 6:52:42 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

Love hearing from happy people! Thanks for posting this, it's a nice way to end the day. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Love hearing from happy people! Thanks for posting this, it's a nice way to end the day. Smiley Happy

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I love AT&T!!! :D

2 of 17 (842 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 6:58:03 PM
(0)
Scholar

Your welcome!!!  Kudos to you btw for trying to resolve every complaint on here.  I've been lurking around and always see you willing to help.  Makes me happy knowing if I ever have a problem, I could come here knowing it will be resolved.  

Your welcome!!!  Kudos to you btw for trying to resolve every complaint on here.  I've been lurking around and always see you willing to help.  Makes me happy knowing if I ever have a problem, I could come here knowing it will be resolved.  

3 of 17 (839 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 7:39:20 PM
(0)
Guru
Keep coming Smiley Happy Thanks for dropping by and the time to give a good compliment Smiley Happy
Keep coming Smiley Happy Thanks for dropping by and the time to give a good compliment Smiley Happy

4 of 17 (829 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 7:46:54 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager

MJB0188 wrote:

Thanks, that really means a lot to me! I hope to see you lurk a little less and post a little more. Smiley Very Happy

--------------

MJB0188 wrote:

Thanks, that really means a lot to me! I hope to see you lurk a little less and post a little more. Smiley Very Happy

--------------

5 of 17 (825 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 7:56:25 PM
(0)
Scholar

Thanks. Can't post when ya don't have any problems lol.  I don't know if you look over all these forums but I posted a few questions on the MicroCell.  Will try to post more and help if I could.  

Thanks. Can't post when ya don't have any problems lol.  I don't know if you look over all these forums but I posted a few questions on the MicroCell.  Will try to post more and help if I could.  

6 of 17 (823 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 9:02:07 PM
(0)
Scholar
I do too. I switched from Sprint (I was an employee or I never would have had them to begin with)., and this is SUCH a refreshing change. I have added 3 additional lines since I originally opened this account. When I added the second line, I paid and went on my merry way. Couple hours later, AT&T calls to tell me they OVERCHARGED me for a SIM and my refund and new receipt are waiting for me. I would have never known. That sealed it for me. I believe if I ever do have a major problem, I will remember this one act of honesty and be a whole lot more patient in getting the problem resolved. Smiley Happy
I do too. I switched from Sprint (I was an employee or I never would have had them to begin with)., and this is SUCH a refreshing change. I have added 3 additional lines since I originally opened this account. When I added the second line, I paid and went on my merry way. Couple hours later, AT&T calls to tell me they OVERCHARGED me for a SIM and my refund and new receipt are waiting for me. I would have never known. That sealed it for me. I believe if I ever do have a major problem, I will remember this one act of honesty and be a whole lot more patient in getting the problem resolved. Smiley Happy

7 of 17 (813 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 9:18:15 PM
(0)
Scholar

Well them giving me a free microcell despite the fact I'm in a Good Coverage area was enough for me.  I had Sprint this past summer and it was a nightmare.  I would roam at home on Verizon and even when I had 5 bars I would be pulling >1mbps down.  It was such a nightmare.  I was so glad I tried them out though because I never will go back.  Their customer service was pretty good though.  Its just the fact that they are a CDMA carrier.  I love GSM networks which is why I was with T-Mobile for 6 years and now AT&T.  

Well them giving me a free microcell despite the fact I'm in a Good Coverage area was enough for me.  I had Sprint this past summer and it was a nightmare.  I would roam at home on Verizon and even when I had 5 bars I would be pulling >1mbps down.  It was such a nightmare.  I was so glad I tried them out though because I never will go back.  Their customer service was pretty good though.  Its just the fact that they are a CDMA carrier.  I love GSM networks which is why I was with T-Mobile for 6 years and now AT&T.  

8 of 17 (810 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 21, 2011 9:31:23 PM
(0)
Scholar
Sprint is horrible in my area. So bad that I had to switch my husband off my employee plan to Att before I quit Sprint. It would have been frowned upon if I had switched mine and came to work sporting an AT&T iPhone. Smiley Wink
Sprint is horrible in my area. So bad that I had to switch my husband off my employee plan to Att before I quit Sprint. It would have been frowned upon if I had switched mine and came to work sporting an AT&T iPhone. Smiley Wink

9 of 17 (805 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 1:07:04 PM
(0)
ACE - Professor

MJB0188 wrote:

I liked your comment except for that one line.  Noooo! Smiley Indifferent

MJB0188 wrote:

I liked your comment except for that one line.  Noooo! Smiley Indifferent

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

10 of 17 (781 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 22, 2011 8:37:49 PM
(0)
Scholar

you are lucky

you are lucky

11 of 17 (714 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 9:21:32 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
Excellent! It's great to hear that you are satisfied thus far.

The ones that complain are usually the ones that have been with AT&T for many years.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Excellent! It's great to hear that you are satisfied thus far.

The ones that complain are usually the ones that have been with AT&T for many years.

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

12 of 17 (703 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 9:52:03 PM
(0)
Tutor

They are very lucky.

As for long time custormers complaining more, that's most likely because we have seen how low AT&T service has dropped through the years. I was an AT&T customer for over 50 years in one way or another. A few years ago I changed my landline because of their customer service department, but kept my cell phone active because I still wanted to believe the old AT&T was still out there.

Regretfully, I closed my cell phone account last week (not that they have closed it yet) My phone was stolen and no matter which way I've tried before and since then, the thief is still using my account and spending my money.

There is really no excuse for this.

They are very lucky.

As for long time custormers complaining more, that's most likely because we have seen how low AT&T service has dropped through the years. I was an AT&T customer for over 50 years in one way or another. A few years ago I changed my landline because of their customer service department, but kept my cell phone active because I still wanted to believe the old AT&T was still out there.

Regretfully, I closed my cell phone account last week (not that they have closed it yet) My phone was stolen and no matter which way I've tried before and since then, the thief is still using my account and spending my money.

13 of 17 (697 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 24, 2011 9:53:58 PM
(0)
Tutor
Love the Pic. Lost my Baby after 15 years of her company. She can't be replaced.....
Love the Pic. Lost my Baby after 15 years of her company. She can't be replaced.....

14 of 17 (696 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 6:41:21 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

ChezaRayne wrote:

They are very lucky.

Please respond to the email David sent you on November 22nd so he can help get this taken care of. 

--------------

ChezaRayne wrote:

They are very lucky.

Please respond to the email David sent you on November 22nd so he can help get this taken care of. 

--------------

15 of 17 (691 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 6:56:59 AM
(0)
ACE - Master

Thanks. Smiley Happy

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Thanks. Smiley Happy

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010

16 of 17 (687 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 25, 2011 1:48:36 PM
(0)
Guru
Lol Smiley Happy heehehhee
Lol Smiley Happy heehehhee

17 of 17 (680 Views)