I keep getting the same email every 4 hours ??

Contributor

I keep getting the same email every 4 hours ??

Hello,

I got a new Nokia E71, through StraightTalk (using AT&T)

When I was testing it out, I snapped a picture, and sent it (MMS) to my personal eMail address. It came through fine.

..... BUT .....

Ever since then, I have received the same email over and over again - like every 4 or 5 hours, for the last 3 days???

How do I get it to STOP ??

... Note: Yesterday I snapped another pic, and sent it (MMS) to my email again (exactly as I did that first one) .. and it came fine - But has NOT repeated like the other one.

I can post the full email Header, If that would help.

Thank YOu

Joe

Message 1 of 4 (289 Views)
Master

Re: I keep getting the same email every 4 hours ??

There has been a rash of posts like this, call ATT and have them fix your account. Based on my google searches, this is an issue with ATT.

For service or support questions including existing order status, call:
Customer Support: 1-800-331-0500

Information on iPhone unlocking can be found here by copying this link into your browser:
https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/client/en_US/
Message 2 of 4 (278 Views)
Contributor

I'm getting the same thing on my 1st gen iPhone.  i got a text message about thre days ago.  Since the 1st gen doesn't support pic text I got a link to a att webpage with the picture.  Now every 4 hrs I get the same text.  The phone that sent it was an Andoid Intercept. 

Message 3 of 4 (262 Views)
Contributor

Well .. Interestingly enough, the constant emails of the same thing 'appears' to have stopped ???
(It was coming every 4-5 hours for like 5 or 6 days straight .. heh!)

OK then .. Being a glutton for punishment, 'maybe' I will send myself another picture message, and see if it does it again .. lol 

I imagine that this was just a glitch ("stuff happens") .. and hopefully will not be an ongoing problem :-)

Thanks

Joe

Message 4 of 4 (257 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.