Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jan 27, 2012
5:55:37 PM
I have two phones on two plans, what to do?

Hi,

I have a phone provided by work while my spouse has one on a personal plan. It looks like the microcell makes you choose when you activate... which would we choose? Can we both use one microcell even though we have two different plans?

Thanks,

Foo

p.s. The verification thingy doesn't work on my mac from safari, firefox, or chrome. Is it broke?

Hi,

I have a phone provided by work while my spouse has one on a personal plan. It looks like the microcell makes you choose when you activate... which would we choose? Can we both use one microcell even though we have two different plans?

Thanks,

Foo

p.s. The verification thingy doesn't work on my mac from safari, firefox, or chrome. Is it broke?

I have two phones on two plans, what to do?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2012 7:24:48 AM
(0)
Scholar

My wife's cell is on her own plan for business purposes. 

We operate off the same Microcell without incident.

You just have to link the Microcell to one of the plans, then program all of the AT&T 3G phones you want to have operate (up to a limit of 10) into the Microcell. 

These numbers don't have to be part of your plan to work with it.

My wife's cell is on her own plan for business purposes. 

We operate off the same Microcell without incident.

You just have to link the Microcell to one of the plans, then program all of the AT&T 3G phones you want to have operate (up to a limit of 10) into the Microcell. 

These numbers don't have to be part of your plan to work with it.

Re: I have two phones on two plans, what to do?

2 of 3 (798 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 28, 2012 10:53:55 AM
(0)
Contributor
It shouldn't matter since you can add the authorized users after registering. Registering under your personal site seems easier to get to manage the Microcell. That att business site is horrible to navigate.
It shouldn't matter since you can add the authorized users after registering. Registering under your personal site seems easier to get to manage the Microcell. That att business site is horrible to navigate.

Re: I have two phones on two plans, what to do?

3 of 3 (793 Views)