Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2008
6:13:44 AM
View profile
I have three lines on my account and I can not text from...
Edited by angelwings101 on Mar 18, 2008 at 6:15:49 AM
I have three lines on my account and I can not text from any of them, and I have the unlimited texting package,is there a problem. What do we do? Please get this fixed, this is the only way my daughter and my husband have of contacting me during the day in case of an emergency. thanks

Message Edited by angelwings101 on 03-18-2008 06:15:49 AM
I have three lines on my account and I can not text from any of them, and I have the unlimited texting package,is there a problem. What do we do? Please get this fixed, this is the only way my daughter and my husband have of contacting me during the day in case of an emergency. thanks

I have three lines on my account and I can not text from...

[ Edited ]
2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 8:29:26 AM
(0)
Professor
I have a 3 line unlimited family texting plan myself. Sounds like a network issue - I'd suggest calling ATT customer support (611 from your handset).
I have a 3 line unlimited family texting plan myself. Sounds like a network issue - I'd suggest calling ATT customer support (611 from your handset).
Posted from my iPhone 4. Look at me I'm hot and nerdy.

Re: I have three lines on my account and I can not text from...

2 of 3 (892 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2008 8:43:05 AM
(0)
Guru

angelwings101 wrote:

When I called  I was told it was a known issue, they had me power cycle and i'm back up and running again ... if you cant send after you power the phone off and back on, then I would recommend calling customer care from a home phone 1-800-331-0500 ... calling from your wireless phone would makes it impossible to check your phone settings

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.

angelwings101 wrote:

When I called  I was told it was a known issue, they had me power cycle and i'm back up and running again ... if you cant send after you power the phone off and back on, then I would recommend calling customer care from a home phone 1-800-331-0500 ... calling from your wireless phone would makes it impossible to check your phone settings

Re: I have three lines on my account and I can not text from...

3 of 3 (887 Views)