Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 18, 2008
8:22:30 PM
View profile
I have an 8310 and I have personal and work e-mail set up...
I have an 8310 and I have personal and work e-mail set up. I have a personal mail folder and a "messages folder" My personal e-mail and all text messages go to it. How do I have my personal mail only go the that folder and my enteprise work e-mail go to the messages folder. I want to seperate them. Thanks.
I have an 8310 and I have personal and work e-mail set up. I have a personal mail folder and a "messages folder" My personal e-mail and all text messages go to it. How do I have my personal mail only go the that folder and my enteprise work e-mail go to the messages folder. I want to seperate them. Thanks.

I have an 8310 and I have personal and work e-mail set up...

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 19, 2008 3:55:07 AM
(0)
Master
You can seperate the SMS messages from the Messages folder but the Messages folder will include all email from all accounts on the device.  Thats the one thing I really dislike about the blackberry's.
You can seperate the SMS messages from the Messages folder but the Messages folder will include all email from all accounts on the device.  Thats the one thing I really dislike about the blackberry's.

Re: I have an 8310 and I have personal and work e-mail set up...

2 of 2 (675 Views)