I have a LG Quantum C900 and the keyboard lights stay on only 5-6 seconds. Where do I change this?

Contributor

I have a LG Quantum C900 and the keyboard lights stay on only 5-6 seconds. Where do I change this?

Message 1 of 8 (1,394 Views)
Expert

Re: I have a LG Quantum C900 and the keyboard lights stay on only 5-6 seconds. Where do I change thi

You can also adjust the backlight time or change wallpaper. In the Start screen, go to the application list and select Settings > lock & wallpaper.
Message 2 of 8 (1,370 Views)

Re: I have a LG Quantum C900 and the keyboard lights stay on only 5-6 seconds. Where do I change thi

[ Edited ]

as far as I know there is no way to change the timeout for the keyboard light. need to keep pressing a button to activate it again (e.g. the shift key so not to type anything). It's annoying in the dark I know.

to wilcre: you can change the lock and wallpaper as much as you want there is nothing there that will change it. This is a slide-out keyboard on the Quantum and it's not related to backlight timeout. There is nothing in keyboard settings either.

This is device related and I would think that at some point LG will have a firmware update that allows to change it...

Message 3 of 8 (1,360 Views)
Contributor

Thanks for the response. I am looking forward to the patch.  Us old folks are a little slow typing.

Message 4 of 8 (1,326 Views)
Professor

It is in settings

Message 5 of 8 (1,248 Views)

[ Edited ]

please enlighten me. He writes keyboard and is talking about the LG Quantum hardware keyboard. There is no adjustment for this in settings.

Yes, you can change the screen timeout in settings, but is has no effect on the hardware keyboard.

Message 6 of 8 (1,219 Views)
Highlighted
Tutor

I just changed my screen time-out to 3 minutes, and my QWERTY keyboard still only stays lit for 5 seconds unless you keep typing. So this is something that cannot be changed in settings. The on-screen keyboard is a different story...

Message 7 of 8 (1,204 Views)

I just changed my screen time-out to 3 minutes, and my QWERTY keyboard still only stays lit for 5 seconds unless you keep typing. So this is something that cannot be changed in settings. The on-screen keyboard is a different story...

thanks for confirming. don't want to look like the crazy one here

Message 8 of 8 (1,198 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.