I hate that insipid woman who chats when I'm on hold for 800-331-0500

Contributor

I hate that insipid woman who chats when I'm on hold for 800-331-0500

Can we please get some adult entertainment while on hold? The woman who says "If you're like me, you probably don't even know what DAY it is." and other pathetically stupid remarks, as well as saying if you have "more than one texter" in the family you don't mind spending the family fortune paying AT&T for letting your children waste their lives away.

Honestly, AT&T, can't we just have some nice Bach or Beatles, or something soothing. I want to scream everytime I hear that awful woman, yet I have to listen because I'm on hold and need to talk to the person I'm waiting for.

It is awful and very much NOT like AT&T, which by and large is a classy operation.

PLEASE!!! At least godaddy gives you the option of waiting in silence ("press the star key").

Thanks.

Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: I hate that insipid woman who chats when I'm on hold for 800-331-0500

...... say what?....

Message 2 of 4
Scholar

She is very annoying. I'd rather call another department like apple and just have them get a representative on the line and then be transferred haha that's how bad it is. But it's not worth the time even though apple does have better hold music.

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

luckily you don't have to listen to it everyday like i do.
Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support