Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 15, 2011
8:47:04 PM
View profile
I hate that insipid woman who chats when I'm on hold for 800-331-0500

Can we please get some adult entertainment while on hold? The woman who says "If you're like me, you probably don't even know what DAY it is." and other pathetically stupid remarks, as well as saying if you have "more than one texter" in the family you don't mind spending the family fortune paying AT&T for letting your children waste their lives away.

Honestly, AT&T, can't we just have some nice Bach or Beatles, or something soothing. I want to scream everytime I hear that awful woman, yet I have to listen because I'm on hold and need to talk to the person I'm waiting for.

It is awful and very much NOT like AT&T, which by and large is a classy operation.

PLEASE!!! At least godaddy gives you the option of waiting in silence ("press the star key").

Thanks.

Can we please get some adult entertainment while on hold? The woman who says "If you're like me, you probably don't even know what DAY it is." and other pathetically stupid remarks, as well as saying if you have "more than one texter" in the family you don't mind spending the family fortune paying AT&T for letting your children waste their lives away.

Honestly, AT&T, can't we just have some nice Bach or Beatles, or something soothing. I want to scream everytime I hear that awful woman, yet I have to listen because I'm on hold and need to talk to the person I'm waiting for.

It is awful and very much NOT like AT&T, which by and large is a classy operation.

PLEASE!!! At least godaddy gives you the option of waiting in silence ("press the star key").

Thanks.

I hate that insipid woman who chats when I'm on hold for 800-331-0500

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 3:35:32 AM
(0)
Professor

...... say what?....

...... say what?....

Me and My DELL Streak (TED-III)

Re: I hate that insipid woman who chats when I'm on hold for 800-331-0500

2 of 4 (184 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 16, 2011 10:13:40 AM
(0)
Scholar

She is very annoying. I'd rather call another department like apple and just have them get a representative on the line and then be transferred haha that's how bad it is. But it's not worth the time even though apple does have better hold music.

She is very annoying. I'd rather call another department like apple and just have them get a representative on the line and then be transferred haha that's how bad it is. But it's not worth the time even though apple does have better hold music.

3 of 4 (167 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 17, 2011 3:00:35 PM
(0)
Employee
luckily you don't have to listen to it everyday like i do.
luckily you don't have to listen to it everyday like i do.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (125 Views)