Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 30, 2011
6:00:17 PM
View profile
I got an iPhone 2g, It is jailbroken and Unlocked but if i Restore it will I have to pay for data?

Willllllllllllll i?

Willllllllllllll i?

I got an iPhone 2g, It is jailbroken and Unlocked but if i Restore it will I have to pay for data?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2011 6:06:29 PM
(0)
Contributor

Can Someone please answer this?

Can Someone please answer this?

Re: I got an iPhone 2g, It is jailbroken and Unlocked but if i Restore it will I have to pay for dat

2 of 4 (328 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2011 8:03:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

If AT&T can determine it is a smartphone, jailbroken, unlocked or not, they will add the data plan.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.

If AT&T can determine it is a smartphone, jailbroken, unlocked or not, they will add the data plan.

This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I got an iPhone 2g, It is jailbroken and Unlocked but if i Restore it will I have to pay for dat

3 of 4 (320 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2011 7:41:31 AM
(0)
Former Employee

You'll have to pay for data either way, unlocked or not.

You'll have to pay for data either way, unlocked or not.

4 of 4 (310 Views)