I feel cheated, I missed out on getting a iPhone today because the ATT rep couldn't do his job.

Tutor

I feel cheated, I missed out on getting a iPhone today because the ATT rep couldn't do his job.

Little back story,

I order three iphone 4s online.   One of them got processed, the other two had a "invailid credit card information".   The invailid credit card information got caught quick, and I called ATT to fix it.

The ATT rep said he changed my CC information, and that I DID NOT LOSE MY PLACE IN LINE.  

I checked three days ago, and nothing changed online, so I called back.   The new ATT rep said the old rep NEVER CHANGED ANYTHING, AND I LOST MY PLACE IN LINE.  So, I had to update my credit card information again.

Why did I lose my place in line?  And more importently, why can't I cancel thoses orders and go pick them up IN STORE?  It's not my fault the ATT rep can't do his job.

Message 1 of 4
Mentor

Re: I feel cheated, I missed out on getting a iPhone today because the ATT rep couldn't do his job.

sorry to hear this Smiley Sad 

I'm happy I didn't pre-order with all the madness everyone has had with it. I was able to stand in line at my AT&T store this morning (got there at 7am) and I was number 4 in line and I was in teh store at 8 and left at 8:15. They even had a breakfast buffet set up (muffins, donuts, bagels and cream cheese, water and sunny -D!) 

It was an awesome experience!!!  

Message 2 of 4
Tutor

Re: I feel cheated, I missed out on getting a iPhone today because the ATT rep couldn't do his job.

I got the same email on 11th, and update in info around 5pm (after holding for 1.5 hr...). The rep said I will still be able to wait in the line as my original order. But the ATT website shows the order date is 11th. I called several time the past few days, and all the reps said my order was made on 7th, showed in the premier system on 8th (even though I got the confirmation email right after I finish the order).

But my order status never changed... always "order has been processed and will be shipped shortly". Well, I have got no tracking info yet...

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Tutor

I waited last time for the iPhone 4, and that was great. I though I could bypass standing in line, I did for one phone, but the ATT rep I guess didn't want me to for the other two.
Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support