Posted Mar 3, 2008
3:17:32 PM
View profile
I don't have a question about phones or plans.  Mine is a...
I don't have a question about phones or plans.  Mine is about the pc modem cards for laptops.  Does anyone know anything about them?  How much they cost?  The plan cost? etc I can't find any information concerning that anywhere on AT&T's site.
Thanks

I don't have a question about phones or plans.  Mine is a...

6 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(6)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2008 3:53:55 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
They are difficult to locate. :smileysad:  I believe this is what you are looking for.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I don't have a question about phones or plans.  Mine is a...

2 of 7 (1,924 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2008 5:26:12 PM
(0)
Contributor
I am still trying to find out how to locate PC Modem cards for LAPTOP computers.  I can find them but when I click to buy or more information, it takes me to the wireless phone page,  Any ideas?

3 of 7 (1,910 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2008 6:59:19 PM
(0)
Master
On the main page, you can click on any one of the phone shopping links to browse for a phone.  Then change the checkbox on the left to show only the "Laptop Connect Cards."  You can use this link to take you to the page with the Laptop cards.:

For plan pricing, on the consumer side, there is only one data plan that qualifies.  Data Connect.  If this is for business use, you may want to contact business sales as there may be some additional features that can be offered to you that could be useful for your business.

4 of 7 (1,900 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2008 8:52:57 PM
(0)
Contributor
They cost about $200.ºº  & they are $60.ºº a month there on with a 2 yr. contract...

5 of 7 (1,895 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 3, 2008 8:56:17 PM
(0)
Contributor
look i need help with a phone i just ordered do they have a 24 hr. customer service that i can talk to a person and not a machine ¿

6 of 7 (1,893 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 4, 2008 4:44:05 AM
(0)
Master

dj royal j wrote:
look i need help with a phone i just ordered do they have a 24 hr. customer service that i can talk to a person and not a machine ?

No.  Call 1-800-331-0500 and have then transfer to the correct department.  Eitherway you will start off with speaking to a machine.

7 of 7 (1,882 Views)