I don't have a question about phones or plans.  Mine is a...

Contributor

I don't have a question about phones or plans.  Mine is a...

I don't have a question about phones or plans.  Mine is about the pc modem cards for laptops.  Does anyone know anything about them?  How much they cost?  The plan cost? etc I can't find any information concerning that anywhere on AT&T's site.
Thanks
Message 1 of 7 (1,980 Views)
Master

Re: I don't have a question about phones or plans.  Mine is a...

They are difficult to locate. Smiley Sad  I believe this is what you are looking for.

=^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 2 of 7 (1,976 Views)
Contributor

I am still trying to find out how to locate PC Modem cards for LAPTOP computers.  I can find them but when I click to buy or more information, it takes me to the wireless phone page,  Any ideas?
Message 3 of 7 (1,962 Views)
Master

On the main page, you can click on any one of the phone shopping links to browse for a phone.  Then change the checkbox on the left to show only the "Laptop Connect Cards."  You can use this link to take you to the page with the Laptop cards.:

For plan pricing, on the consumer side, there is only one data plan that qualifies.  Data Connect.  If this is for business use, you may want to contact business sales as there may be some additional features that can be offered to you that could be useful for your business.
Message 4 of 7 (1,952 Views)
Contributor

They cost about $200.ºº  & they are $60.ºº a month there on with a 2 yr. contract...
Message 5 of 7 (1,947 Views)
Contributor

look i need help with a phone i just ordered do they have a 24 hr. customer service that i can talk to a person and not a machine ¿

Message 6 of 7 (1,945 Views)
Master

dj royal j wrote:
look i need help with a phone i just ordered do they have a 24 hr. customer service that i can talk to a person and not a machine ?

No.  Call 1-800-331-0500 and have then transfer to the correct department.  Eitherway you will start off with speaking to a machine.
Message 7 of 7 (1,934 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.