Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Sep 18, 2009
6:19:14 PM
View profile
I don't get this upgrade thing.
So I am elgible for discounts on September 26th. I could upgrade now but It will be the full retail price. I don't want to pay the full retail price so I have questions below:

1. How much would a phone be on September 26th & the rebate?
2. Could you make your discount eligibility to an earlier date?
3. What is good phone with a full keyboard & non smartphone

Can you answer thoes questions?
So I am elgible for discounts on September 26th. I could upgrade now but It will be the full retail price. I don't want to pay the full retail price so I have questions below:

I don't get this upgrade thing.

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 6:19:56 PM
(0)
Scholar
Please answer. i really need help on this & no one has answered my question yet. Smiley Sad
Please answer. i really need help on this & no one has answered my question yet. Smiley Sad

Re: I don't get this upgrade thing.

2 of 10 (166 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 6:22:58 PM
(0)
Professor

Itylerl wrote:

This depends on what phone you buy. Each phone is priced differently.

No. You can only use your upgrade discount beging on the date it becomes available

If you do a lot of texting/emailing/surfing then I would definitely recoomend a phone with a keyboard

Itylerl wrote:

This depends on what phone you buy. Each phone is priced differently.

No. You can only use your upgrade discount beging on the date it becomes available

If you do a lot of texting/emailing/surfing then I would definitely recoomend a phone with a keyboard

3 of 10 (164 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 6:31:39 PM
(0)
Mentor

Itylerl wrote:

To answer your 3 question, I like the Samsung Eternity.  I got it for the features, Tv, Music, Web, etc.  It is a full touch screen phone with a full keyboard - but it is a virtual keyboard.  Cool thing is = Not a SmartPhone ==> No Data plan Required.

But as far as your 2nd question, I think i read in another thread that ugrades can vary and can come earlier if you have a very high monthly service bill.  Yet, I dont know how high it has to be.

Itylerl wrote:

To answer your 3 question, I like the Samsung Eternity.  I got it for the features, Tv, Music, Web, etc.  It is a full touch screen phone with a full keyboard - but it is a virtual keyboard.  Cool thing is = Not a SmartPhone ==> No Data plan Required.

But as far as your 2nd question, I think i read in another thread that ugrades can vary and can come earlier if you have a very high monthly service bill.  Yet, I dont know how high it has to be.

4 of 10 (159 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 6:35:00 PM
(0)
Scholar
How much would the Pantech Matrix be on September 26th.?
How much would the Pantech Matrix be on September 26th.?

5 of 10 (156 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 6:37:25 PM
(0)
Scholar
I am plannign to get that phone.
I am plannign to get that phone.

6 of 10 (154 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 6:41:03 PM
(0)
Expert

cellnewbie09 wrote:

Itylerl wrote:

I upgraded at 18 months into my contract at my last upgrade. I am eligible for an upgrade now, but I am waiting for some new phones. Mine still works just fine right now.

I'm not sure if the early upgrade goes for everyone or not. Maybe someone else will have some imput on that.

Check out this thread. It may answer some of your questions.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

cellnewbie09 wrote:

Itylerl wrote:

I upgraded at 18 months into my contract at my last upgrade. I am eligible for an upgrade now, but I am waiting for some new phones. Mine still works just fine right now.

I'm not sure if the early upgrade goes for everyone or not. Maybe someone else will have some imput on that.

Check out this thread. It may answer some of your questions.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

7 of 10 (151 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 6:50:41 PM
(0)
Scholar
Im just asking how much would the Pantech Matrix going to be when I am eligible for Discounts but my contract hasnt ended?
Im just asking how much would the Pantech Matrix going to be when I am eligible for Discounts but my contract hasnt ended?

8 of 10 (145 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 7:05:50 PM
(0)
Expert

Itylerl wrote:

Maybe you should try contacting CC or going to corp store and asking. I'm not sure if any of us here on the forum would know the answer to that.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Itylerl wrote:

Maybe you should try contacting CC or going to corp store and asking. I'm not sure if any of us here on the forum would know the answer to that.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

9 of 10 (139 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2009 7:26:57 PM
(0)
Mentor

Itylerl wrote:

Ya know, I am not sure how much it would be on the 26th.  But I do know this:  currently there is a $50 mail in rebate going on for that phone.  Bad thing is: the current rebate offer ends tomorrow. 

There are always deals going on, so who knows, maybe by the 26th it'll have another rebate offer.

Good Luck.

Itylerl wrote:

Ya know, I am not sure how much it would be on the 26th.  But I do know this:  currently there is a $50 mail in rebate going on for that phone.  Bad thing is: the current rebate offer ends tomorrow. 

There are always deals going on, so who knows, maybe by the 26th it'll have another rebate offer.

Good Luck.

10 of 10 (134 Views)