I don't get this upgrade thing.

Scholar

I don't get this upgrade thing.

So I am elgible for discounts on September 26th. I could upgrade now but It will be the full retail price. I don't want to pay the full retail price so I have questions below:

1. How much would a phone be on September 26th & the rebate?
2. Could you make your discount eligibility to an earlier date?
3. What is good phone with a full keyboard & non smartphone

Can you answer thoes questions?
Message 1 of 10
Scholar

Re: I don't get this upgrade thing.

Please answer. i really need help on this & no one has answered my question yet. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 10
Professor

Itylerl wrote:
So I am elgible for discounts on September 26th. I could upgrade now but It will be the full retail price. I don't want to pay the full retail price so I have questions below:

This depends on what phone you buy. Each phone is priced differently.

No. You can only use your upgrade discount beging on the date it becomes available

If you do a lot of texting/emailing/surfing then I would definitely recoomend a phone with a keyboard

Message 3 of 10

Itylerl wrote:

To answer your 3 question, I like the Samsung Eternity.  I got it for the features, Tv, Music, Web, etc.  It is a full touch screen phone with a full keyboard - but it is a virtual keyboard.  Cool thing is = Not a SmartPhone ==> No Data plan Required.

But as far as your 2nd question, I think i read in another thread that ugrades can vary and can come earlier if you have a very high monthly service bill.  Yet, I dont know how high it has to be.

Message 4 of 10
Scholar

How much would the Pantech Matrix be on September 26th.?
Message 5 of 10
Scholar

I am plannign to get that phone.
Message 6 of 10
Expert

cellnewbie09 wrote:

Itylerl wrote:

To answer your 3 question, I like the Samsung Eternity.  I got it for the features, Tv, Music, Web, etc.  It is a full touch screen phone with a full keyboard - but it is a virtual keyboard.  Cool thing is = Not a SmartPhone ==> No Data plan Required.

But as far as your 2nd question, I think i read in another thread that ugrades can vary and can come earlier if you have a very high monthly service bill.  Yet, I dont know how high it has to be.

I upgraded at 18 months into my contract at my last upgrade. I am eligible for an upgrade now, but I am waiting for some new phones. Mine still works just fine right now.

I'm not sure if the early upgrade goes for everyone or not. Maybe someone else will have some imput on that.

Check out this thread. It may answer some of your questions.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 7 of 10
Scholar

Im just asking how much would the Pantech Matrix going to be when I am eligible for Discounts but my contract hasnt ended?
Message 8 of 10
Expert

Itylerl wrote:
Im just asking how much would the Pantech Matrix going to be when I am eligible for Discounts but my contract hasnt ended?

Maybe you should try contacting CC or going to corp store and asking. I'm not sure if any of us here on the forum would know the answer to that.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 9 of 10
Highlighted

Itylerl wrote:

Ya know, I am not sure how much it would be on the 26th.  But I do know this:  currently there is a $50 mail in rebate going on for that phone.  Bad thing is: the current rebate offer ends tomorrow. 

There are always deals going on, so who knows, maybe by the 26th it'll have another rebate offer.

Good Luck.

Message 10 of 10
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support