I can't sign in

Contributor

I can't sign in

[ Edited ]

I am incredibly frustrated because I have tried to login to pay my bill and am unable to. I received a notice at <personal info removed> however, this site says that it does not have a record of this email address. I want to pay the bill for <personal info removed>. This is a home phone account for <personal info removed>. How do I accomplish this?

Message 1 of 4 (866 Views)
Former Community Manager

Re: I can't sign in

[ Edited ]

Hi there!

You can login at www.att.com by selecting the right service from the drop down as shown in the image below. 

For Home Phone & Internet (DSL), you'll enter the username you created when you registered your account online

If you don't remember  your username/password, you can click on "Forgot your username?" after you've selected your service from the dropdown. 

I hope this information helps. If you still need help, please let us know!

Please see my post below for updated login information.

~jam

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (857 Views)
Contributor

that drop down menu is no longer available on the site

Message 3 of 4 (809 Views)
Highlighted
Former Community Manager

It looks like the main page has been updated since my response. 

You no longer need to select the section of the site you wish to sign into, simply type the proper login and password into the User ID and password field.

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (790 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.