Ask a question

Posted May 16, 2008
    10:28:07 PM
    View profile
    I can't login to my gophone account
    I am trying to log into my gophone account online. It ask for my wireless number and passcode but after I put it in and click login it says it could not login to put in my password and try again.

I can't login to my gophone account

5 replies
    (0) Me too
    (0) Me too
    View all replies
    (5)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 16, 2008 10:55:28 PM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

donc76 wrote:
    I am trying to log into my gophone account online. It ask for my wireless number and passcode but after I put it in and click login it says it could not login to put in my password and try again.
    Where are you logging in? If you have PYP, the login page is https://www.selfincharge.com/webhsc/index.jsp. If you have PAYG, the login page is https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp. Both locations have forgot your password link.
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I can't login to my gophone account

2 of 6 (2,536 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 17, 2008 3:30:02 AM
    (0)
    Expert

dmapr wrote:

donc76 wrote:
         Where are you logging in? If you have PYP, the login page is https://www.selfincharge.com/webhsc/index.jsp. If you have PAYG, the login page is https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp. Both locations have forgot your password link.

The default passcode for prepaid is the last 4 of the wireless number.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

3 of 6 (2,532 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 17, 2008 5:37:28 AM
    (0)
    Contributor
    I already have a plan. I was trying to log into the pay as you go page so I could go to my account to put my new mins on my phone.

4 of 6 (2,526 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 17, 2008 5:55:02 AM
    (0)
    Expert

donc76 wrote:
         I already have a plan. I was trying to log into the pay as you go page so I could go to my account to put my new mins on my phone.

The links that dmapr gave you are the links that you should be using in accordance to what prepaid plan you have. Also again the default passcode is the lazst 4 of your wireless number.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.

5 of 6 (2,526 Views)
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    May 17, 2008 9:50:12 AM
    (0)
    ACE - Expert

wilcre wrote:

donc76 wrote:

The links that dmapr gave you are the links that you should be using in accordance to what prepaid plan you have. Also again the default passcode is the lazst 4 of your wireless number.
    Or you can just click the Forgot your password link and the new password will be sent to your phone (even if your balance is $0.00).
    *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

6 of 6 (2,510 Views)