I can't login to my gophone account

Contributor

I can't login to my gophone account

I am trying to log into my gophone account online. It ask for my wireless number and passcode but after I put it in and click login it says it could not login to put in my password and try again.
Message 1 of 6 (2,679 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: I can't login to my gophone account



donc76 wrote:
I am trying to log into my gophone account online. It ask for my wireless number and passcode but after I put it in and click login it says it could not login to put in my password and try again.
Where are you logging in? If you have PYP, the login page is https://www.selfincharge.com/webhsc/index.jsp. If you have PAYG, the login page is https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp. Both locations have forgot your password link.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 6 (2,675 Views)
Expert

Re: I can't login to my gophone account



dmapr wrote:


donc76 wrote:
     I am trying to log into my gophone account online. It ask for my wireless number and passcode but after I put it in and click login it says it could not login to put in my password and try again.
     Where are you logging in? If you have PYP, the login page is https://www.selfincharge.com/webhsc/index.jsp. If you have PAYG, the login page is https://www.paygonline.com/websc/index.jsp. Both locations have forgot your password link.

     The default passcode for prepaid is the last 4 of the wireless number.
Message 3 of 6 (2,671 Views)
Contributor

Re: I can't login to my gophone account

I already have a plan. I was trying to log into the pay as you go page so I could go to my account to put my new mins on my phone.
Message 4 of 6 (2,665 Views)
Expert

Re: I can't login to my gophone account



donc76 wrote:
     I already have a plan. I was trying to log into the pay as you go page so I could go to my account to put my new mins on my phone.

     The links that dmapr gave you are the links that you should be using in accordance to what prepaid plan you have. Also again the default passcode is the lazst 4 of your wireless number.
Message 5 of 6 (2,665 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: I can't login to my gophone account



wilcre wrote:


donc76 wrote:
     I already have a plan. I was trying to log into the pay as you go page so I could go to my account to put my new mins on my phone.

     The links that dmapr gave you are the links that you should be using in accordance to what prepaid plan you have. Also again the default passcode is the lazst 4 of your wireless number.
Or you can just click the Forgot your password link and the new password will be sent to your phone (even if your balance is $0.00).
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6 (2,649 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.

Additional Support