Posted Jun 14, 2012
6:00:33 PM
View profile
I can't complete my Personal Profile for Go Phone account

Hi there,

I tried to complete my Personal Profile for Go Phone account but can not as the drop-down menu for countries and states don't work, what should I do?

Hi there,

I tried to complete my Personal Profile for Go Phone account but can not as the drop-down menu for countries and states don't work, what should I do?

I can't complete my Personal Profile for Go Phone account

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2012 6:59:37 PM
(0)
Professor
Edited by ilikewireless on Jun 14, 2012 at 7:02:02 PM

OS version number, browser and version number?

OS version number, browser and version number?

Re: I can't complete my Personal Profile for Go Phone account

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (1,634 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2012 10:01:39 PM
(0)

Windows 7 Home Basic and I tried both Google Chrome and Explorer, both don't work, I think it's because of the server, not because of my computer. 

Windows 7 Home Basic and I tried both Google Chrome and Explorer, both don't work, I think it's because of the server, not because of my computer. 

3 of 4 (1,617 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 14, 2012 10:39:29 PM
(0)
Professor

worramon wrote:

Try Firefox. Also read this discussion: http://forums.att.com/t5/Prepaid/I-can-t-choose-State-and-Country-of-quot-Personal-Profile-quot/m-p/...

Some people got it to work when they set Language to Spanish. Strange.

worramon wrote:

Try Firefox. Also read this discussion: http://forums.att.com/t5/Prepaid/I-can-t-choose-State-and-Country-of-quot-Personal-Profile-quot/m-p/1677063/highlight/true#M31604

Some people got it to work when they set Language to Spanish. Strange.

4 of 4 (1,609 Views)