Helpful Links

I can't choose State and Country of "Personal Profile" with my browsers...PAYG

Highlighted
Tutor

I can't choose State and Country of "Personal Profile" with my browsers...PAYG

Hi.
I've just got my SE z750a & activated it with PAYG plan last night.
So I got an account at "https://www.paygonline.com/" and tried to
edit "Personal Profile", but I can't choose "state" & Country.

I have MacBook, and tried it on Firefox and Safari,
and I also run Windows Xp on my macbook using Parallels, so
I tried it on Firefox, Opera and Explorer, but it didn't work....Smiley Sad

What should I do?

Anybody help me!
Message 1 of 19
Professor

Re: I can't choose State and Country of "Personal Profile" with my browsers...PAYG

Try add this:

IE Tab - an extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox...

Message 2 of 19
ACE - Expert

Re: I can't choose State and Country of "Personal Profile" with my browsers...PAYG

cmwinner wrote:
Try add this:

IE Tab - an extension from Taiwan, features: Embedding Internet Explorer in tabs of Mozilla/Firefox...

Considering the explorer itself didn't work, I doubt that this will make any difference.

To the OP what is the exact problem you're seeing? Does the drop down not work? If you're using FF, check to see if there are any script errors reported (Tools -> Error console).
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 19
Tutor

Thank you. but the problem wasn't solved.
Message 4 of 19
Tutor

>cmwinner
Thank you. but the problem wasn't solved.

dmapr wrote:

cmwinner wrote:
Try add this:

Considering the explorer itself didn't work, I doubt that this will make any difference.

To the OP what is the exact problem you're seeing? Does the drop down not work? If you're using FF, check to see if there are any script errors reported (Tools -> Error console).

Yes. Drop down is not working. I use FF and checked Error console, there are style sheet property errors.
I thought IE was good to AT&T site and used it,  but didn't work...
So I use my roommate's PC and tried it. but didn't work!!
(He uses Vista Home edition & IE 7)

What OS and browser are used to manage paygonline.com account?
How do people manage their accounts?

I tried Chrome (Google browser), but I can't use drop down as well. This problem happened to only meSmiley Sad?

thanks for help.....
Message 5 of 19
ACE - Expert

toolish13 wrote:

Yes. Drop down is not working. I use FF and checked Error console, there are style sheet property errors.
I thought IE was good to AT&T site and used it,  but didn't work...
So I use my roommate's PC and tried it. but didn't work!!
(He uses Vista Home edition & IE 7)

What OS and browser are used to manage paygonline.com account?
How do people manage their accounts?

I tried Chrome (Google browser), but I can't use drop down as well. This problem happened to only meSmiley Sad?

thanks for help.....

Hmm... I've only used Windows XP to access it, but I did it with both FF & IE without any problems. Stylesheet errors shouldn't be causing this trouble... What country & state is it showing right now?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 19
Tutor

dmapr wrote:

Hmm... I've only used Windows XP to access it, but I did it with both FF & IE without any problems. Stylesheet errors shouldn't be causing this trouble... What country & state is it showing right now?

Oh, really? hmm, what is the problem..?
Both drop down box are "Please select". I can't use drop down, so I tried to click submit, the following messages are shown.

* State is required.
 * Country is required.

Other boxes are already filled my address.
I bought this phone through AT&T site.
Message 7 of 19
ACE - Expert

toolish13 wrote: Oh, really? hmm, what is the problem..? Both drop down box are "Please select". I can't use drop down, so I tried to click submit, the following messages are shown.   * State is required.  * Country is required. Other boxes are already filled my address. I bought this phone through AT&T site.

Try putting the following into the URL field in the browser and hitting enter (substitute the state for yours):

javascript:document.ModifyProfileForm.state.value="CA";document.ModifyProfileForm.country.value="US";document.ModifyProfileForm.submit();

Message Edited by dmapr on 10-28-2008 11:10:00 AM
Message 8 of 19
Tutor

dmapr wrote:
Try putting the following into the URL field in the browser and hitting enter (substitute the state for yours):

javascript(&colon)document.ModifyProfileForm.state.value="CA";document.ModifyProfileForm.country.value="US";document.ModifyProfileForm.submit();

Message Edited by dmapr on 10-28-2008 11:10:00 AM

I did what you said, so it seemed box of "state" was filled properly.
But there is a message after click submit button, "State is requied".
(Colon was shown properly.)
Message 9 of 19
ACE - Expert

toolish13 wrote:

I did what you said, so it seemed box of "state" was filled properly.
But there is a message after click submit button, "State is requied".
(Colon was shown properly.)

This is really odd. Seems like there is a problem with submitting the data to the server. Do you have any sort of a firewall?
Message 10 of 19
Tutor

dmapr wrote:

This is really odd. Seems like there is a problem with submitting the data to the server. Do you have any sort of a firewall?

I'm connecting the Net through Linksys wireless router.

Mac OSX-no
Windows XP (on Mac OSX)- I only use AVG & windows OS firewall.

I tried this my roommate's second laptop (XP, firefox), I can access it!!!
We are using same network....What's the problem?

I've been using PC over ten years, this never happened before.
Message 11 of 19
ACE - Expert

toolish13 wrote:

I'm connecting the Net through Linksys wireless router.

Mac OSX-no
Windows XP (on Mac OSX)- I only use AVG & windows OS firewall.

I tried this my roommate's second laptop (XP, firefox), I can access it!!!
We are using same network....What's the problem?

I've been using PC over ten years, this never happened before.

I wish I knew... I'm all out of ideas. You could try temporarily turning off the AVG & the firewall to see if that makes any difference, but beyond that I can't come up with anything.
Message 12 of 19

You can call customer service by dialing 611 or from a landline - 1800 - 901 - 9878. They can change your information on your personal profile. This is what I had to do when I activated my phone from the internet.
Message 13 of 19
Tutor

dmapr wrote:

I wish I knew... I'm all out of ideas. You could try temporarily turning off the AVG & the firewall to see if that makes any difference, but beyond that I can't come up with anything.

I tried to turn off AVG & Firewall. nothing has changed.
umm. thanks anyway, dampr!!

Message 14 of 19
Tutor

coolchick200583 wrote:
You can call customer service by dialing 611 or from a landline - 1800 - 901 - 9878. They can change your information on your personal profile. This is what I had to do when I activated my phone from the internet.

Yeah, I understand that.
I don't care about calling to my friends and family.
I'm not good at speak over the phone in English. Even Japanese.

I'm almost a phone-phobia.
thanks anywaySmiley Happy.

I give it up this problem.Smiley Sad
Message 15 of 19
Share this topic
Announcements

Is the iPhone X worth it? Find out why it totally is!

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Let us help you Give the Gift of AT&T Wireless this holiday season!

Additional Support