Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 16, 2011
5:57:27 PM
View profile
I can send texts to a Sprint number and it works but I don't receive there replys! HELP!!!

So I've been having this problem for a few months now and since its only happening on one number I figured it wasn't a big deal but now its starting to really make me mad. Vie called Tech Support 3 times and all they have not done anything about it. The problem is that my phone gets texts from everyone except one number but they get my texts and I can make and receive phone calls fine. We have tried sending eachother texts while we were next to eachother and I know its not human error because there phone sais the message is sent but I never get it. They contacted Sprint and they said it was ATT. Anyone else experience this problem and/or know how to fix it or get it fixed?

So I've been having this problem for a few months now and since its only happening on one number I figured it wasn't a big deal but now its starting to really make me mad. Vie called Tech Support 3 times and all they have not done anything about it. The problem is that my phone gets texts from everyone except one number but they get my texts and I can make and receive phone calls fine. We have tried sending eachother texts while we were next to eachother and I know its not human error because there phone sais the message is sent but I never get it. They contacted Sprint and they said it was ATT. Anyone else experience this problem and/or know how to fix it or get it fixed?

I can send texts to a Sprint number and it works but I don't receive there replys! HELP!!!

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 18, 2011 12:11:55 AM
(0)
Employee
do you have a samsung phone? if so you might have accidentally put them on the reject list. i'd look into it, check the manual on the website on how to access that as it is different for some samsung phones
do you have a samsung phone? if so you might have accidentally put them on the reject list. i'd look into it, check the manual on the website on how to access that as it is different for some samsung phones
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I can send texts to a Sprint number and it works but I don't receive there replys! HELP!!!

2 of 2 (113 Views)