I can not sign on into anything so set up access Id

Contributor

I can not sign on into anything so set up access Id

And it says I'm not the primary account user???  I have chatted and they messed it more now I have 3 sign on.  I can pay bill that was due 01/30.....  Somebody please help.

Message 1 of 3 (925 Views)
Employee

Re: I can not sign on into anything so set up access Id

If you have your Access ID set up, log in with that and go to myAT&T>Profile>Add an Account to your Access ID

From there you should be able to link up your Access ID with your wireless account. 

Post back if you have any issues. 

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3 (917 Views)
Community Manager

Re: I can not sign on into anything so set up access Id

Thank you @aBenjamin!

blazelarue wrote:

And it says I'm not the primary account user???  I have chatted and they messed it more now I have 3 sign on.  I can pay bill that was due 01/30.....  Somebody please help.

Welcome blazelarue and thank you for posting. I'm sorry to hear about the logon trouble. I received your Private Message and replied with the information needed since this is account specific. Please check your Private Message inbox (blue envelope, top-right) for an update.  We'll get you in touch with the group that can look into it. 

If you need to reset your AT&T password, the following solution should help in the meantime..

Reset the password on your myAT&T Wireless account

AT&T also offers alternate ways to make a payment, to learn more, please see..

Payment options

Regards,
Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 3 of 3 (909 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.