Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 12, 2011
8:42:28 AM
View profile
I bought a $15.00 (100M) data plan, but I can't use it with my iphone 4s

I just bought this data plan online, and the website doesn't tell me that it is not available with the iphone 4s, is it possible to get my money back or get the plan work?

I just bought this data plan online, and the website doesn't tell me that it is not available with the iphone 4s, is it possible to get my money back or get the plan work?

I bought a $15.00 (100M) data plan, but I can't use it with my iphone 4s

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 12, 2011 4:19:34 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
There is a special workaround to get the data plan to work. Unfortunately, those types of things cannot be discussed here. I will give you a hint, though: you have the change your iPhone's APN settings.

If you are successful at changing the settings, the data plan you purchased will work. Until then, you are out $15 for something you cannot use. Smiley Sad

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

There is a special workaround to get the data plan to work. Unfortunately, those types of things cannot be discussed here. I will give you a hint, though: you have the change your iPhone's APN settings.

If you are successful at changing the settings, the data plan you purchased will work. Until then, you are out $15 for something you cannot use. Smiley Sad

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: I bought a $15.00 (100M) data plan, but I can't use it with my iphone 4s

2 of 2 (313 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments