I am not able to send! Error S7152

Contributor

I am not able to send! Error S7152

I have set up my corporate email succesfully, but I am having a hard time with my personal email (Road Runner). I entered all the server information provided by Road Runner and received one batch of email the first time, but nothing since.  Now everytime i go into that mail account i have to enter my password and then it tells me "Error S7152 Login Expired" and keeps prompting the password part. I can't get past that part now.  Any ideas???
Message 1 of 2
Expert

Re: I am not able to send! Error S7152

MelCooney wrote:
     I have set up my corporate email succesfully, but I am having a hard time with my personal email (Road Runner). I entered all the server information provided by Road Runner and received one batch of email the first time, but nothing since.  Now everytime i go into that mail account i have to enter my password and then it tells me "Error S7152 Login Expired" and keeps prompting the password part. I can't get past that part now.  Any ideas???

From what i can find on that error code online, that is associated to a expired password/passcode,  it would appear that you are being auto logged out due to inactivity and thus required to log back in again to use the service, if you can {But i am not sure  due to not using xpress mail ever} try and set it to remember your passcode like you can for other applications for a autopopulate/login of the info.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support