Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Mar 20, 2008
7:57:32 AM
View profile
I am not able to send! Error S7152
I have set up my corporate email succesfully, but I am having a hard time with my personal email (Road Runner). I entered all the server information provided by Road Runner and received one batch of email the first time, but nothing since.  Now everytime i go into that mail account i have to enter my password and then it tells me "Error S7152 Login Expired" and keeps prompting the password part. I can't get past that part now.  Any ideas???
I have set up my corporate email succesfully, but I am having a hard time with my personal email (Road Runner). I entered all the server information provided by Road Runner and received one batch of email the first time, but nothing since.  Now everytime i go into that mail account i have to enter my password and then it tells me "Error S7152 Login Expired" and keeps prompting the password part. I can't get past that part now.  Any ideas???

I am not able to send! Error S7152

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 20, 2008 8:32:37 AM
(0)
Expert

MelCooney wrote:

From what i can find on that error code online, that is associated to a expired password/passcode,  it would appear that you are being auto logged out due to inactivity and thus required to log back in again to use the service, if you can {But i am not sure  due to not using xpress mail ever} try and set it to remember your passcode like you can for other applications for a autopopulate/login of the info.

MelCooney wrote:

From what i can find on that error code online, that is associated to a expired password/passcode,  it would appear that you are being auto logged out due to inactivity and thus required to log back in again to use the service, if you can {But i am not sure  due to not using xpress mail ever} try and set it to remember your passcode like you can for other applications for a autopopulate/login of the info.

Re: I am not able to send! Error S7152

2 of 2 (2,434 Views)