I Want to Exchange my Atrix but AT&T Doesn't Care

Contributor

I Want to Exchange my Atrix but AT&T Doesn't Care

I'd like to simply exchange my Motorola Atrix, but f course, I'm passed 30 days, since I waited for a software update, and there's "nothing AT&T can do."

I preordered the phone back in February, got it in Mid March and it's just not a good phone. Poor voice quality, horrible battery life, terrible speaker. It's just an overall bad phone.

I waited until there was an update to see if it would correct any issues. Of course, it didn't. Now, I'm past my 30 days...and there's "nothing AT&T can do about it."

It's not like I'm six months in. I've only been using the phone for a little more than 60 days, but of course, AT&T can't help me out...even though I'm a Uverse subscriber as well, and they get plenty of money from me every month.

All they want is money. They don't care if we're happy with our service. 

Message 1 of 5 (793 Views)
Professor

Re: I Want to Exchange my Atrix but AT&T Doesn't Care

You knew the policy when you agreed to the 2yr contract.

Message 2 of 5 (770 Views)

Wow cold Berzerker. 

My partner has an Atrix and loves it.  If it's not functioning you can do a warranty exchange. Never wait on an update. 

I'm an iphone user and unless Apple goes AOL on us, I won't change.  Android needs to grow up before I will dabble with it.  

Message 3 of 5 (712 Views)
Scholar

I have had my Atrix for a little over a month and really like it. Infact voice quality, battery life, and speaker are a few of the strong points in the Atrix.

It does sound like you got a bad unit and should ask for it to be replaced. There is no point asking to return it after 60 days on a 30 day trial period.
Message 4 of 5 (680 Views)
Guru

I agree with charlyee. The Atrix has the best battery life of any android phone i've used, the beat speaker phone of any phone, period, and voice quality was decent. As far as Apple vs. android, well, that's a never ending argument. I used iphones since day one, and have since move to android. I like it better here. I will say nobody can hold a candle to i4's camera though.
Message 5 of 5 (634 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.