I LOST 15 DAYS OF SERVICE BY REFILLING MY GO PHONE EARLY ATT IS RIPPING US OFF

Highlighted
Contributor

I LOST 15 DAYS OF SERVICE BY REFILLING MY GO PHONE EARLY ATT IS RIPPING US OFF

[ Edited ]

To whom it may concern:

I have a go phone. I refill every 3 months.

On 5-13-2011 I recieved an email stating my duration was about to expire. It was due to exprire on june 16th more then 1 month from the time you sent me a reminder.

On 6-3-2011 i did a refill even though I had 2 more weeks to do so. After i refilled the phone it showed my balance would expire on 9-1-2011.
So what you did was set the time expiration 90 days from the time I had refilled thereby cheating me out of 15 days of service.

I talked to an agent and she explained that the duration is calculated when I added the refill and that it was computer generated.

So i lost 2 weeks of service because you can not make the computer estimate from my expiration date and add 90 days.

This is not right and is a blatent attempt to cheat your customers out of time remaining on thier account... ,

In fact it is a scam on your part. I know you can program the computer to add the exsisting days left and the 90 days and make the expiration date correct. In my case sept 17th instead of sept 1st.

What you are doing is making the customer have to wait until the last 1-2 days to refill or they will lose any days they had left by refilling early.

If I had refilled when i got my notice via email i would have lost a months worth of service. That is 1/3 of the time I purchase each time since i refill every 3 months.

Do not tell me that your computer can not be programmed to add the exsiting time this because i am a tech and know that it can be done...

I think you should correct this rip-off  way of doing business and do the right thing.

Correct this and give me what i paid for.

Thanx for  ripping me off.

Steve r

Message 1 of 1 (391 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.