Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 1, 2012
11:46:54 AM
View profile
Htc inspire no service and no sim card.

I've had my  htc inspire for 10 months now and everything has been fine, until today. This morning my phone shut down by itself and when I turned it back on "no sim card" and "no service" errors came on. My brother and I are both with att and he has service right now. Also, I just checked my sim card with an older phone and it works fine. I do have the mobile insurance, do you guys think it will cover my phone? Or any ideas on what the problem could be?

I've had my  htc inspire for 10 months now and everything has been fine, until today. This morning my phone shut down by itself and when I turned it back on "no sim card" and "no service" errors came on. My brother and I are both with att and he has service right now. Also, I just checked my sim card with an older phone and it works fine. I do have the mobile insurance, do you guys think it will cover my phone? Or any ideas on what the problem could be?

Htc inspire no service and no sim card.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jun 2, 2012 7:16:45 AM
(0)
Former Employee

If your phone doesn't have any physical or water damage than your warranty will cover it. You can contact warranty by calling 1-800-331-0500 or take it to the Device Support Center if you have one nearby: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB91429&cv=820#fbid=r3yJZb5zHLT. Insurance covers anything with a deductible too.

If your phone doesn't have any physical or water damage than your warranty will cover it. You can contact warranty by calling 1-800-331-0500 or take it to the Device Support Center if you have one nearby: http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB91429&cv=820#fbid=r3yJZb5zHLT. Insurance covers anything with a deductible too.

Re: Htc inspire no service and no sim card.

2 of 2 (1,174 Views)