Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jul 14, 2011
8:51:21 PM
View profile
Htc Inspire, ringtones

I want new ringtones and I went on the amazon mp3 app and bought a song, it gives me the option to make it my new ringtone but I don't want it as my default ringtone I want to set it to a specific contact, does anyone know how to do that??

I want new ringtones and I went on the amazon mp3 app and bought a song, it gives me the option to make it my new ringtone but I don't want it as my default ringtone I want to set it to a specific contact, does anyone know how to do that??

Htc Inspire, ringtones

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 15, 2011 8:49:35 AM
(0)
Scholar
Some possible problems. The song (ring tone) can't be over 256kb in size and or 15 seconds long. The ring tone needs to be placed in the ring tone folder in the phone. After having those taken care of, open the contact you wish the ring tone to be connected to, right there on that screen you will see the option to set the tone for that contact.
Some possible problems. The song (ring tone) can't be over 256kb in size and or 15 seconds long. The ring tone needs to be placed in the ring tone folder in the phone. After having those taken care of, open the contact you wish the ring tone to be connected to, right there on that screen you will see the option to set the tone for that contact.

Re: Htc Inspire, ringtones

2 of 2 (552 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments