Wireless Forums

Posted Aug 29, 2011
7:12:57 AM
View profile
Htc Aria random reboot

Hey!

I have an htc aria. The other day, while the phone was idle, my phone acted as if it were going to reboot. It vibrates and brough up the htc screen and then the screen goes black. This happened a few times and then it stopped on its own. During the time that it is having a fit I am nable to turn the phone off. It is doing it again today and this time it isn't not stopping. I have taken the battery out for over an hour, put it back in, and it continues to do this weird reboot thing. Any ideas?

Hey!

I have an htc aria. The other day, while the phone was idle, my phone acted as if it were going to reboot. It vibrates and brough up the htc screen and then the screen goes black. This happened a few times and then it stopped on its own. During the time that it is having a fit I am nable to turn the phone off. It is doing it again today and this time it isn't not stopping. I have taken the battery out for over an hour, put it back in, and it continues to do this weird reboot thing. Any ideas?

Htc Aria random reboot

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 29, 2011 9:11:08 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Sezja16 wrote:

Hey!

I would suggest to charge the battery (if it will allow you to) first, and once it is finished charging, take both the battery and SIM out for about three-five hours. Then, place both back in. Watch for what happens. This didn't work for me when my phone was having this problem, but it just might work for you - you never know.

I'm guessing that you've had the phone for more than 30 days, and all the way up to a year's time +?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Sezja16 wrote:

Hey!

I would suggest to charge the battery (if it will allow you to) first, and once it is finished charging, take both the battery and SIM out for about three-five hours. Then, place both back in. Watch for what happens. This didn't work for me when my phone was having this problem, but it just might work for you - you never know.

I'm guessing that you've had the phone for more than 30 days, and all the way up to a year's time +?

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Htc Aria random reboot

2 of 2 (764 Views)