Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Apr 25, 2008
1:56:51 AM
View profile
Hp Pavilion zd8000..NetGear Wireless N GT Ultra
Edited by rednls on Apr 25, 2008 at 1:58:54 AM
Does anyone have a solution? I have a Hp Pavilion zd8000 , Optima GT Ultra , and Netgear Wireless N router. Trying to set up router for my other laptop, HP pavilion zv6000 which is already networked to the 1st one.After hour on phone with tech from Netgear  and days of me trying to get it all working I have exhausted my talents. LOL Does anyone have any idea how to get around the router plugin into the modem to install? I have reset the router 3 times with tech help. But no luck. Thanks in advance. Bren

Message Edited by rednls on 04-25-2008 01:58:54 AM
Does anyone have a solution? I have a Hp Pavilion zd8000 , Optima GT Ultra , and Netgear Wireless N router. Trying to set up router for my other laptop, HP pavilion zv6000 which is already networked to the 1st one.After hour on phone with tech from Netgear  and days of me trying to get it all working I have exhausted my talents. LOL Does anyone have any idea how to get around the router plugin into the modem to install? I have reset the router 3 times with tech help. But no luck. Thanks in advance. Bren

Message Edited by rednls on 04-25-2008 01:58:54 AM

Hp Pavilion zd8000..NetGear Wireless N GT Ultra

[ Edited ]
0 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too