How to use AT&T blackberry curve with T-Mobile

Highlighted
Contributor

How to use AT&T blackberry curve with T-Mobile

I am having so much trouble with getting my phone to work, so if anyone could help that would be great. I unlocked my AT&T bberry curve 3300 (i think) and it now works with tmobile. But I can't send MMS and internet/wifi doesn't work. When I try and send a MMS it says "No MMS service record." And the blackberry Enterprise Server says not connected. How do I fix this??

Message 1 of 2
Master

Re: How to use AT&T blackberry curve with T-Mobile

cubbies1357 wrote:

I am having so much trouble with getting my phone to work, so if anyone could help that would be great. I unlocked my AT&T bberry curve 3300 (i think) and it now works with tmobile. But I can't send MMS and internet/wifi doesn't work. When I try and send a MMS it says "No MMS service record." And the blackberry Enterprise Server says not connected. How do I fix this??

I think one of T-Mobile's GSM bands for data services is not the same as AT&T's. When you got the phone unlocked to use with T-Mobile, that frequency was lost. Try contacting T-Mobile's customer service and ask them if they can help you enable data, if possible.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support