How to use $50/month plan

Contributor

How to use $50/month plan

I just bought a $50/month plan with a Samsung Strive from the AT&T website. I activated my sim but now it says that I have to refill my account. I'm confused because I already paid the $50 online when buying the package. Why do I have to put money in my account? Shouldn't I be covered for a month?

I also bought a Go Phone from target (LG Neon) and I put $50 on it. I want a $50/month on this phone as well. How do I do that? I'm already down to $11.

I'm very confused about how this $50/month unlimited works. Please help.

Message 1 of 3 (598 Views)
Guru

Re: How to use $50/month plan

The $50 you were charged does cover you for the month, you'll just need an additional fifty for your next payment date. Just make sure you have enough in your accounts to cover your payments. Same thing for the LG Neon, you can get on the same plan by dialing 611 from your phone and following the prompts, make certain you have the right amount when doing so.

Message 2 of 3 (583 Views)
Master

Re: How to use $50/month plan

hossaint wrote:

I just bought a $50/month plan with a Samsung Strive from the AT&T website. I activated my sim but now it says that I have to refill my account. I'm confused because I already paid the $50 online when buying the package. Why do I have to put money in my account? Shouldn't I be covered for a month?

I also bought a Go Phone from target (LG Neon) and I put $50 on it. I want a $50/month on this phone as well. How do I do that? I'm already down to $11.

I'm very confused about how this $50/month unlimited works. Please help.

Was the $50 ever loaded onto the new account? Did you already sign up for the plan for the month once the $50 was loaded onto the account, if it was at all? Your phone is probably telling you to refill your account because your existing balance is $0.00, whether you have loaded the $50 amount or not.

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

Message 3 of 3 (555 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.