Ask a question

Posted Jan 23, 2011
11:00:53 PM
View profile
How to transfer or sync my iPhone to computer on PC?

My desktop computer that I normally use to sync my iPhone seems to have a virus or something, because it turns off by itself after a while. It does not give me enough time in between it being on and turned off by itself, to complete syncing, backing up or updating. I want to recover my computer therefore losing everything.

What can I do to start hooking up my iphone without losing my apps and settings? Can I move an itunes folder from my desktop to an external hard drive? I don't know what to do, thank you for any help!!!

PS: I have a laptop and an external hard drive (my music and photos are on the external hard drive)

How to transfer or sync my iPhone to computer on PC?

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 23, 2011 11:25:33 PM
(0)
Master

Re: How to transfer or sync my iPhone to computer on PC?

2 of 5 (1,009 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 25, 2011 4:05:18 AM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by penny farmer on Jan 25, 2011 at 4:06:46 AM

Use iTunes.If they are not from iTunes Store,I hope  iPhone Transfer user guides Article can help you~

[ Edited ]
3 of 5 (894 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 25, 2011 11:03:54 AM
(0)
Guru

You could also (Maybe) put your PC in safe mode W/O networking and take your music and put it onto your external HD. Then when you go to your laptop you can install itunes, put the music on their, and then link your itunes account to your laptop. I would then sync and transfer purchases, if any, once itunes has your library finished. 

4 of 5 (860 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 14, 2012 10:05:39 PM
(0)
Contributor
Edited by Sudans on Feb 14, 2012 at 10:07:30 PM

penny farmer wrote:

Use iTunes.If they are not from iTunes Store,I hope  iPhone to PC Transfer user guides Article can help you~

Thank you so much.

[ Edited ]
5 of 5 (316 Views)