How to transfer or sync my iPhone to computer on PC?

Highlighted
Contributor

How to transfer or sync my iPhone to computer on PC?

My desktop computer that I normally use to sync my iPhone seems to have a virus or something, because it turns off by itself after a while. It does not give me enough time in between it being on and turned off by itself, to complete syncing, backing up or updating. I want to recover my computer therefore losing everything.

What can I do to start hooking up my iphone without losing my apps and settings? Can I move an itunes folder from my desktop to an external hard drive? I don't know what to do, thank you for any help!!!

PS: I have a laptop and an external hard drive (my music and photos are on the external hard drive)

Message 1 of 5 (1,104 Views)
Master

Re: How to transfer or sync my iPhone to computer on PC?

Message 2 of 5 (1,092 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

Use iTunes.If they are not from iTunes Store,I hope  iPhone Transfer user guides Article can help you~

Message 3 of 5 (977 Views)
Guru

You could also (Maybe) put your PC in safe mode W/O networking and take your music and put it onto your external HD. Then when you go to your laptop you can install itunes, put the music on their, and then link your itunes account to your laptop. I would then sync and transfer purchases, if any, once itunes has your library finished. 

Message 4 of 5 (943 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

penny farmer wrote:

Use iTunes.If they are not from iTunes Store,I hope  iPhone to PC Transfer user guides Article can help you~

Thank you so much.

Message 5 of 5 (399 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.